Chapter-40 •[Your baby and wife are angry with you!]•

:::::::::::::: Manav's POV (continuation) ::::::::

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said.

Door opened only to reveal the guard with Minal.

"So, Ms. Minal did I give you this job? I hate lies so you better tell me the truth!" I said coldly yet aggressively.

"Sir actually I got a notification that I got hired here by you but today only I found out that it was a scam. I am very sorry sir if I bothered you." She explained while apologizing.

"Ohk, you may leave now. Also you can come to work from tomorrow." I said before she nodded and left.

I was trying to figure out who could it be who have done this, suddenly I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked after receiving the call.

"Hi Mr. Manav Chabra, what are you doing? Let me guess, ...... thinking about who did that right?" man on the other side laughed like a psychopath.

"Whom am I speaking to?" I asked.

"Awwe poor you, forgot my voice already?" he replied.

"Don't beat about the bush and tell me who are you already!" I said coldly.

"Fine, I am ________" He replied.

"Wtf, I trusted you and I didn't even think that you would do this, ______ . Our friendship ends here" I replied

"But Manav..." His voice faded as I hung up the call.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration and called Tanzeel in my cabin.

"Yes, Bhai. What happened?" Tanzeel asked as he entered my cabin.

"Tanzeel you know, ________ betrayed us. I didn't even think he would do this." I said.

"you sure, Bhai?" He asked to confirm.

I nodded

"What should we do now Bhai? He knows our personal details more than anyone else and I am sure he will take an advantage of it, I am afraid he would try to do something to either my Ashu or Unns bhabhi. To add, I think there are more chances tha he would try to use Unnati bhabhi to make you emotionally weak because no. 1 she is your wife and no. 2 she is expecting..." He replied ruffling his hair in frustration just like me.

Even he was frustrated now.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I looked at the time and realised that it was past 8:30 pm already.

"I think we should go home for now, we will discuss about it tomorrow now!" I said to Tanzeel.

"Alright, let's go." He replied.

I was about to open the door when it got opened on its own to reveal Unnati with tearful eyes.

"What happened, Unnsu? Why ar-..." I couldn't complete my sentence because she hugged me very tightly. I hugged her back.

"Wtf are you doing here for this long, do you even know how worried was I?! And why TF weren't you receiving my call?!" She cried.

"Aww, my love missed me this much? I am very sorry!" I apologized.

"I will not forgive you! Your baby and wife, both are angry with you!!" She replied angrily but for me it was cute.

"You sure you won't forgive me?" I asked only to get a nod from her.

F*ck it, I've messed it up!

"I'm sorry na Unnsu, I was busy..." I said.

She looked at me and then parted the hug.

"Look into my eyes and honestly answer to my questions, alright?" She said looking into my eyes.

"work is more important or I am more important?" She asked while beginning with her Q/A.

"Obviously you" I replied

"Now answer me in one word- yes or no"

"Ohk"

"You love your work more than me?"

"No"

"You love me?"

"More than anything!"

She smiled and while pulling me by my collar, she kissed me.

(After few seconds)

"Ahem ahem, I am still here do whatever you want in your room. After locking the door ofcourse" Tanzeel teased us.

Unnati quickly parted from the kiss and became a blushing mess.

"Tikuuu!!" I glared at him for ruining such a passionate kiss.

"I am going home, only my beloved wife understands and loves me. I hate you Manav Bhai!! " He faked a cry before abandoning and running away from the place he standing at earlier.

I looked at Unnati who was still blushing.

TBC

Q- WHO COULD BE ______?
WHO BETRAYED MANAV AND TANZEEL?
TO WHOM ARE THEY REFERRING TO?
WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM THEM AND WHAT CAN HE DO TO UNNATI OR ASHI?

STAY TUNED TO KNOW THE ANSWERS AND IF YOU ALL WANT YOU CAN COMMENT YOUR GUESSES TOO.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER 💖

NEXT CHAPTER DAY AFTER TOMORROW!

SEE YOU SOON

TAKE CARE

BYEE