Chapter-8 •[Back to the beginning again]•

In afternoon

There was a knock on Raj's room's door. Unnati turned to see one of the servants standing there. He said

Servant- Ms. Unnati, it's time for lunch.

Unnati- Will I eat here?

Servant- Yes ma'am, and can you please feed young master too?

Unnati- Ohk, no problem.

The servant went out of the room. Raj woke up and saw Unnati, he hugged her and she chuckled seeing that.

Unnati- My dear, you're awake. Shall we have some soup?

Rajveer- (nodded in a no while making faces)

Unnati- But soup is good, see I also like it.

Hearing that he opened his mouth and Unnati fed him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Manav enters Raj's room and saw Unnati and Raj sleeping. He smiled and was putting blanket on him when Unnati woke up.

Unnati- What time is it? (She asked in a sleepy voice)

Manav- 6:30 pm

Unnati- Already so late?! I need to go home.

Manav- Raj will be upset if he doesn't see you when he wakes up.

Unnati- I'll come back to see him tomorrow.

Manav- Let me send you home. You took care of Raj for the whole day. If I don't send you home, I'd feel bad.

Unnati- Alright!

====================================

Unnati's home

When Unnati entered her house she smelled the dish she likes very much

Unnati- I'm back. Love you, mom! With that culinary skills of yours, I can love you for 500 more years!

UM- Enough of buttering. Quickly wash your hands and eat.

Unnati- Ohk, Ohk.

She washed her hands, sat on the chair of dining table and started eating.

UM- Did Manav send you home?

Unnati- (choked her food) What are you saying?

UM- Is there really something between you two?

Unnati- Dad, look at your wife. (She said in an irritated voice)

UD- We do want to know about your relationship with Manav.

Unnati- His son is sick. I went to take care of his son.

UM- Someone like Manav would have his own family doctor, even if the family doctor can't handle it, they would look for a professional doctor. Why would he look for you?

Unnati- .... (Words were not coming out from her mouth)

UM- Dear, we are not upset or anything. We just want to know your relationship with him. If something is there between you two, we don't have any problem.

Unnati- You both are thinking too far. We've only met a few times, we aren't that close. Even if I want to date and get married, I won't find someone who already have son.

UM- If you think that way, it is your choice. You just have to find someone you like.

Unnati- Mom, can I eat now?

UM- (To UD) See, someone likes my food more than me. (She said while standing behind him)

Unnati- Both of you, please don't act lovey-dovey in front of a girl who is still single.

UM- I don't care. (And showed her tongue to Unnati)

UD- (Chuckled seeing both of them)

They did their dinner. Unnati went inside her room to take a bath. When she came out from bathroom she checked her phone and saw that there was a message from Garima.

(Admin- I'm writing the message in capital letters. Don't get confused)

GARIMA- UNNATI, WHAT'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MANAV? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET BACK AT VIDHI AND NICK? BE SMART, MANAV IS SOMEONE WHO HAVE A SON. HE PROBABLY HASN'T EVEN DIVORCED.

UNNATI- YOU WEREN'T SAYING THAT BEFORE.

GARIMA- THAT WAS JUST ADMIRATION, JUST LOOKING AT HIS FACE, HIS FAMILY AND MONEY. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, THAT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY.

UNNATI- I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM, DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF AND DON'T GOSSIP ABOUT IT WITH THE REST IN THE HOSPITAL.

GARIMA- THE HOSPITAL IS FILLED WITH GOSSIPS ABOUT YOU AND MANAV. THEYRE SAYING THAT HE CALLS YOU HIS FIANCEE IN PUBLIC. IS THAT REALLY TRUE? MS. UNNATI, I THINK THIS MEANS THAT MANAV HAS HIS EYES ON YOU.

UNNATI- DON'T BELIEVE IN GOSSIPS.

GARIMA- ALRIGHT, I'LL BELIEVE YOU.

Chat ends

Unnati- (in mind) If this continues, my job and life will be affected.

Next day-

Unnati was going towards her cabin when she saw everyone gossiping about Manav and Unnati. She went in her cabin and saw Dr. Gauri standing with Emily, anger was visible on Gauri's face.

Gauri- Unnati, you dare steal my man?!

Unnati- Dr. Gauri be rational. I've nothing to do with Manav. He's still yours.

Gauri- Don't be pretentious! You're going against me! The whole haspital knows that I like Manav. Who are you to get close to him?!

Unnati- How about I tell him to look for you next time?

Gauri- Unnati you.... Nice one! (She left while crying)

Unnati- Is this what you do as my assistant?

Emily- I was curious too.

Unnati- Next time when you're curious again, I'll send you to another department.

Emily- Ah, Don't!

A few days later-

Unnati was prescribing some medicines to her patient when she heard a knock on her cabin's door.

Unnati- If it doesn't get better, we'll do further checkups

(Patient's Father = PF)

PF- Ohk doctor!

PF and Patient left her cabin. There was again a knock on her cabin's door.

Unnati- Please come in!

As the person came in and she got shocked. All of her colleagues (girls) were peeking inside her cabin.

Unnati- (in mind) Back to the beginning again.

TBC

(Admin- Guess who it was. Well here's a hint- he came to the hospital only one time)

Hope you all liked it

Take care

#dfxff