Chapter-21

Chapter-21

Suddenly her colleague knocked on Unnati’s cabin’s door and said-

Colleague- Dr. Unnati, Hospital’s head is calling you!

Unnati- Ohk, Coming! (To Raj) Raj, take care of yourself and please don’t do this kind of thing again, Ohk?

Raj- Ohk… Bye!

Unnati- Bye!

Unnati left.

Raj's chating with Manav-

(Admin- I’m writing their chating in capital letters)

RAJ- DAD, MOM’S ANKLE GOT INJURED BECAUSE OF A PATIENT... AND I INJURED MY FEET IN MOM’S CABIN BECAUSE WHEN I WOKE UP, I WASN’T ABLE TO FIND HER… WHEN SHE CAME INSIDE HER CABIN SHE SAW ME AND TREATED MY WOUNDS EVEN THOUGH HER ANKLE WAS INJURED. CAN YOU INVESTIGATE MOM'S MATTER?

MANAV- OHK!

Chat ends

Scene shifts in Hospital’s head’s cabin-

(Hospital’s head = HD)

HD- Dr. Unnati, are you Okay?

Unnati- Yes, sir!

HD- Alright, take care of yourself! Ohk?

Unnati- Ohk sir!

Unnati left the cabin. She went in her cabin and saw that Raj had left a note for her on the table she read it and smiled. It was written -

“Bye, Mom! I’m leaving with Dad…. Take care”.

After some hours finally her working hours ended. She went out of her cabin and as soon as she came out, she felt herself being lifted in the air. She got shocked and saw that Manav had picked her up in bridal style.

Unnati- (while blushing) Manav, What are you doing? Put me down!

Manav- No, your ankle is injured so I can not put you down.

Unnati- Manav, please put me down. Someone will see us…

And the very next moment, Manav pulled her in a kiss. This time Unnati wasn’t the one who got shocked, it was Manav as Unnati kissed him back. After few minutes they parted and Manav made Unnati sit on the car’s passenger seat. He started the car and drove towards Unnati’s home. Unnati was blushing and Manav was smiling. Soon they reached Unnati’s home, they bid each other bye and Unnati went inside and Manav went to his mansion.

TBC
Sorry for the small chap and sorry for vanishing away actually I wasn’t getting time to write chapters so I wasn’t able to update. Also, My final exams are starting from 22 February so I’ll not be able to write chapters. So yaa Hope you understand…
See you all on 9 March till then take care and bye
#dfxff