Chapter-22

When Unnati entered her house her mom saw that Unnati’s ankle was swollen so she rushed towards her and started asking her too many questions

Unnati- Mom, calm down! I’m fine it’s just a sprain…

UM- No! You can not go to the hospital tomorrow… You will take a rest and if you went to the hospital then you’ll have to face the consequences of not listening to me. I hope that's understood?!

Unnati- Yes… But day after tomorrow I’ll surely go, Ohk Mom?

UM- Hmm

Soon She ate dinner and was sitting on her bed when a message popped into her phone. She opened her phone and read it.

(Admin- Chat conversation in capital letters)

MANAV- UNNATI, I ASKED YOUR HOSPITAL'S HEAD TO GIVE YOU A DAY OFF SO YOU CAN REST TOMORROW… OHK

UNNATI- OHK, THANK YOU!

MANAV- ALSO, DAY AFTER TOMORROW YOUR SPRAIN’S MATTER WILL BE SOLVED. I’M INVESTIGATING IT FOR YOU SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT. OHK?

UNNATI- HMM, YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO DO IT BUT THANKS FOR IT TOO… GOOD NIGHT!

MANAV- GOOD NIGHT AND LOVE YOU!

UNNATI- LOVE YOU TOO!

Conversation ends

The next day nothing much happened Unnati was taking rest and Manav was investigating the matter…

Next Day-

Unnati was walking in corridor when Gauri came beside her-

Gauri- Good Morning Dr. Unnati, Are you okay?

Unnati- Good morning Dr. Gauri and Yaa I’m okay, it was just a sprain. Nothing’s there to worry about… Thank you for asking by the way how are you?

Gauri- I’m fine…

Emily came towards Unnati and saw Gauri too.

Emily- Oh, Hello Dr. Gauri, Is there any problem?

Gauri- No, I was just asking Dr. Unnati whether she was feeling well or not…

Emily- Oh, Ohk. By the way you were the one who told the patient’s mother to hurt Dr. Unnati and gave money to his mother for hurting Dr. Unnati, right?

Unnati- (shocked) Dr. Gauri is that true?

Gauri- (Shouted) What are you saying? Why would I try to hurt Dr. Unnati?

Hearing her voice everyone came towards them.

Unnati- (she was on the verge of crying) Dr. Gauri, please tell me… is that true?

Gauri- (looks down) ..…

Suddenly a voice came from behind and everyone looked at the owner of that voice, Manav. He came towards them and said-

Manav- It is true! She gave money to the patient’s mother and told her to hurt Unnati. If you still don’t believe I have photos and videos of her.

Hospital’s Head- (listening that he came towards Gauri and said) Dr. Gauri I didn’t expected this from you… How could you do this to your friend. You’re fired, there’s no place in our hospital for people like you.

Gauri left the hospital without saying anything and Unnati was crying miserably, she was not in the mood to talk. Manav was consoling Unnati and Emily was telling the colleagues to continue doing their work.

TBC
Hope you all liked it
Next chapter will be coming on 9 March… Actually I posted this chapter because when I looked at views of this ff and when someone commented on Chapter-21 I couldn’t stop myself from posting it so yaa.
Take care and byee
#dfxff