Chapter-28 •[The Engagement]•

I’m sorry I always say that I’ll try to post chapters regularly but end up posting after 2-3 days. This time pakka wala promise I’ll post chapters regularly! Now stopping my bak bak let’s start with the chapter.

Chapter-28

Date- 2 January, Time- 5:45 pm
Unnati’s side-

Finally!! I’ll be able to meet him today… I’ll not say that I wasn’t blushing at the fact that today is my and Manav’s Engagement. After few seconds only, my cousins and bua came in my room and saw me blushing. Before I could say anything, my cousins had already switched their sweet smile into a teasing smile.

“Oh-ho, Manav jiju haven’t even arrived here and you are blushing already 🤭” They said while teasing.

“N-No, it’s not like th-at😳! Bua please save me from them🥺” I said while running towards bua and hugged her.

“Ohk enough now, stop teasing her so much by yourself only! If you’ll keep teasing her, then tell me how will Manav tease her? 😉” She said while teasing me too. I started blushing more than before, while looking down I sat on the chair of vanity table.

“Ohk, if you all are done with teasing me please do my make-up🥺, what if Manav have arrived?” I asked, trying to change the subject but I failed miserably.

“Ya ya we know that you can’t live without Manav even for a second now😏. Anyways, let’s do your make-up.” My cousins replied.
After sometime, I was ready.

(Admin- her outfit)

My mom entered the room and informed us that Manav was here

My mom entered the room and informed us that Manav was here. Then, my cousins and bua took me down and I saw Manav sitting on the sofa at stage. OMG!! How did I manage to get this handsome man?!!

(Admin- his outfit)

After few seconds only, our eyes met

After few seconds only, our eyes met. Naira and Sejal noticed that.

“Arre just wait for 1 more day, then you’ll have to stay with him. In that time, do whatever you want 😉” They both whispered making me blush and Manav smirked as he saw me blushing. Soon, I sat on the sofa beside Manav.