Chapter-19

Let's see what is Nick thinking.

Scene shifts in Hospital's car parking area

Nick- (in mind) Damn... Unnati is acting so cold to me. If Manav tries to do something to me, My career advancement will be tough.

(Admin- such a selfish and greedy person he is😒)

Scene shifts in Unnati's car.

Unnati picked up the call

Unnati- Hello?!

Manav- Who has offended you?

Unnati- Ex boyfriend!

Manav- He still has the guts to appear in front of you?

Unnati- CEO Manav, from your words, I can assume that you did something to him?

Manav- This is nothing much, If It's for my wife.

Unnati- What did you do?

Manav- Not telling you. The best way to deal with someone detestable is taking away the thing he cares about most. He didn't get what he wanted and angered you further after coming to me today. He's not that stupid, is he? He's stupid enough to ditch you. But that's the best thing he has ever done in his life. If not, How else will I get the chance to have you?

Unnati- You can praise me for being pretty, I don't need any other praises. I know very well how lovable I am.

Manav- Let's try out the dresses.

Unnati- Dresses are ready?

Manav- Yes.

Call ends

They went to the shop, Unnati saw that Raj was also there so she hugged him.

Shopkeeper- CEO Manav, Ms. Unnati, The dresses are here. Would you like to try them now?

Unnati- Ohk.

Unnati tried the dresses, She was looking very pretty in all the 6 dresses.

Shopkeeper- CEO Manav, your dresses are ready too.

Manav- Ohk

He also tried the dresses and was looking very handsome.

Till that time, Raj had already fallen asleep. They took the dresses and left.

(Admin- I'm not showing the dresses now. I'll show the dresses in upcoming chapters. I mean Sangeet's dresses on Sangeet, etc).

Unnati- The mansion is too far from here, how about taking Raj to my place for a night and see if he's able to sleep well there?

Manav- Ohk.

They reached Unnati's home.

Unnati- Mom, We're back.

UM- Oh that's ... (comes out from the kitchen) Rajveer?!

Manav- Yes. He fell asleep while I was trying out the dresses. He'll be staying here for tonight. I hope we're not causing you too much trouble.

UM- No, of course not. Don't just stand at the door, come in.

Unnati- I'll leave you both to chat. Let me take Raj to the bedroom.

Saying that she took Raj in her bedroom and tucked him on the bed.

Manav- (to UD and UM) My parents got a fortune teller to pick a few auspicious dates for Sangeet, haldi and all. Please have a look.

UD- Do they have a date they prefer?

Manav- They think that since your daughter is marrying into our family, they'd like you both to pick a date instead.

UD and UM- Then how about we keep Sangeet on 15, February, Haldi on 17 February, Mehndi on 19 February, Engagement on 21 February and Wedding on 23 February?

Manav- Ohk, I'll tell this to my mom and dad. I'll take a leave now, Good night and bye.

Manav left.

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Take care

#dfxff