Chapter-25 •[Good night, Fiancee😉]•

Sorry, I wrote this chapter at evening but forgot to post... Sorry😐

Chapter-25

Unnati's side- (6:30 pm)

Unnati(in mind)- My cousins and Garima were helping with my hair, make-up and all.

When I remembered that I'll not be allowed to meet Manav before engagement, I got a little sad. After sometime I was ready.

(Admin- Her outfit)

Soon, I went down and sat on my place, my family members started coming towards me turn by turn and were applying haldi on me

When my cousins and Garima came near me, looking at them I just whispered-
"Please forgive my mistakes and spare my body🥺".
"hmm". They responded and applying haldi and to my surprise they just applied it on my arms and cheeks. When they were done with applying, they started laughing seeing my expression...

"You really thought that we'll apply a lot of haldi on your body?😂".

"Hell yes, you guys scared me by your response 🙄." I replied.

Soon, Haldi got over so I went towards my cousins. "Can I ask you all something?" I asked.

"Yes?" They replied.

"Why am I not allowed to meet Manav before engagement?" I asked.

"What? We don't know. You are not able to wait to meet Manav, right?" They replied, while teasing, of course...

"Get lost, it's not like that!" I responded while looking down, in order to hide my blushing face but I still heard their laughter so
I quickly went in my room. When I reached in my room, I was about to go inside my bathroom to take bath when I heard something strange in my balcony. I went in my balcony to check but I didn't saw anything. I was about to go back but suddenly I saw someone's hand on the railing,
I got goosebumps and went forward to see who it was. When I moved a little forward, I saw Manav struggling in coming up so I quickly helped him in coming up and took him inside my room. When I saw his body in light, I was controlling my laughter as he was looking like his body was dipped in haldi's pool. Seeing my reaction he said-
"Yaa, I know that I'm looking very funny but why is your body all Okay? Your cousins and your friend didn't applied a lot of haldi on your body?".
"Nope" I replied laughing. After few minutes my laughter stopped as Manav pinned me to the bathroom's door and his face was very close to my face.

"M-Manav" I said.

"Hmm?" He responded.

"Can you please wait? I-I have to take bath..." I replied while stuttering a little.

"wait!" He said and applied haldi by rubbing his hands against my cheeks and then he moved his hand on my arms. I closed my eyes feeling his touch. When I closed my eyes he suddenly smashed his lips on mine and I replied him too. He pressed his body on my body After sometime we parted due to breathe.

"Please sit on my bed and wait, I am going to take bath" I said while blushing. I went in my bathroom and was about to open the tap of shower when it opened on its own I got shocked and felt someone's hot breathe on my shoulder. I turned to see Manav who had smirk on his face, standing behind me. He started leaning towards me and again pinned me to the wall. He rubbed his nose against my neck and I closed my eyes. He placed his hands on my waist and pushed his body over mine and started placing soft kisses on my collarbone then he moved to my neck and then he placed kisses on my temples after that nose tip and then my lips. Our kiss got intense and I grabbed his hair, our lips were moving in sync which caused my lipstick to smudge over my face. We parted the kiss and he hugged me kissed my collarbone and snugled his face in my neck.

(Admin- Hehe, it was my first time writing this kind of scene hope you all liked it, also if there is mistake Please tell me I'll try to improve my writing skills)

After few minutes we distanced ourselves from each other when we heard a knock on my room's door.

"Unns?" it was Garima's voice.

"Yes, What happened? I am in my bathroom right now..." I replied.

"Oh, Ohk. Bye then" She said before leaving.

I sighed in relief and looked at him who was still smirking. I hit him playfully on his chest but while doing that I don't know why I got misbalanced and crashed on his chest.

We stayed in that position for few more minutes and then I turned the tap off and told Manav to wait for few minutes. He went out of the bathroom and I dried my body and wore my clothes. I came out of the bathroom.

"You can change your clothes now, I have kept a pair of pants and 1 shirt for you". I informed him.

"Thank you soon-to-be Mrs. Unnati Chabra". He winked at me before going inside the bathroom and I blushed at his statement, ugh lately I've been blushing a lot whenever he gets mention or whenever he's around me. I don't know why love has so many emotions in it for us to face them, uhh leave it. Manav came out of the bathroom and suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Yes, What happened?" I asked.

"It's me, Naira. Actually I came to tell you that I'll sleep with you tonight, is that fine?" Said Naira. She's one of my favourite cousins.

"Of course, it is. But you'll have to wait for few minutes... are you okay with it?" I replied.

"Ohk, then I am going downstairs near our other cousins. When you are done with whatever you're doing, just call my name out loudly. Ohk?" She said.

"Ohk" I replied and she left. I turned towards Manav.

"I think you should go now. I was very happy to meet you today as I missed you😐. Bye, good night." I said.

"Ohk, bye and good night Fiancée" He again winked at me before carefully going from my balcony. I called Naira in my room, watched Netflix and then slept.

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Take care and Byee

Good night all of you

#dfxff