Chapter-34 •[Why should I leave?😏]•

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::

All of us reached home and AKTK went to their room first. Unnati and I made Raj sleep in his room and then we both went inside our room. I locked the door and Unnati went inside the bathroom to take a bath. By the time she was in bathroom, I quickly arranged the bed. Like I changed the bedsheet and I also hung up some decoration like wall hanging and all. I changed my clothes into a formal suit too. When I heard the voice of shower fading, I quickly switched off the lights and started waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.

"Mnv, I'm done taking a bath... You can use the bathroom if you want..." She said before coming out of the bathroom.

When she saw that the lights are switched off, she started freaking out.

"Mnv? Manav? Are you here? Manav if you're here and thinking of pranking me, then please stop! I'm literally scared..." as she finished her sentence, I turned ON the lights and hugged her. After parting, I took her hand in mine and pecked it gently.

(Disclaimer- Mature content ahead! If you're uncomfortable then you can skip it...)

"Now that you've recovered and we're in our room, let's make love...😏" Saying that I picked her up in my arms and gently dropped her on the bed. I kissed her and her hands went on my neck, we both were passionately kissing each other. I bit her lower lip and sucked it. Then we both parted and I started unbuttoning her shirt (night suit). She also unbuttoned my coat and I pulled her in a kiss.

Without breaking our lip lock, she sat up on the bed and removed my coat. She removed my shirt and I removed her shirt too. After breaking the lock, she again laid down and I pecked her forehead, nose tip, cheeks, chin and then lips. Then I pecked her jaw line and lightly dragged my lips from there to her neck. I pecked her neck and brought my lips on the area near her collarbone.

I sucked that area and bit it. Then I moved towards her collarbone and bit it hard and licked after pecking it. I turned her in order to unlock her bra. After unlocking it, I again made her turn and removed her bra.

"Fuck, I missed it so much!" I exclaimed huskily after checking out her breasts.

I massaged her one breast while I sucked the other one. Then I did the same to her other breast and after that I pulled over the sheets and continued making love.

(Admin- shame on me, I couldn't write rest of the part just because I am not comfortable with these kind of parts😭)

(Author- Next Day, Morning (6:30 am))

I woke up and looked at Unnati, who was sleeping peacefully. I looked at her for some time, then went in washroom to get freshen up. When I came out wrapping the towel around my torso, I sat near Unnati and saw that she opened her eyes. As her eyes met mine, she blushed like anything and hid her face under blanket.

"Why are you hiding? Also, it isn't like you did it first time. 😏" I said making her come out of blanket.

"You don't leave any chance to tease me, do you?😒" She said annoyingly hitting me on my chest, playfully. I chuckled at her cute reaction.

"That's true! I love to tease you😉" I replied.

"Whatever😒, now please go out and let me wear my clothes." She said.

"Why should I leave? You can continue... After all, I'm your 'HUSBAND' 😏" I replied.

"How am I supposed to wear my clothes with you here?" She said pouting.

"Why, are you shy😏?" I asked.

"No, I am not🙄" She replied.

"Then why aren't you letting me see you wear clothes?"

"Ughh fine, you won. Happy?!😤" She said before taking her clothes from the closet and running in the bathroom.

I also changed my clothes and sat on the bed, waiting for Unnati.

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::

As I came out of the bathroom, I...

TBC

Will be posting next chapter tomorrow, till then you all can guess what will Manav do to Unnati😏

Hope you all liked it

Sorry for small chapter

I know I got 4 days late in posting this chapter...
On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I had my Maths assignment to do (Holiday homework 😒)...

I'm really sorry 😔

Take care and Byee