Chapter-39 •[Introduction of New Character?!!]•

"Yes dear, you're going to become a big brother!" Said Manav happily.

"Dad you sure na that I am going to become a big brother?!" Raj asked in order to confirm.

"Yes!" I and Manav replied, smiling.

"Woohoo, I'm going to make him or her naughty just like me!!" Raj replied out of excitement. Suddenly, Manav also joined Raj and started behaving like a kid. I laughed and adored their reaction.

This really was the most beautiful gift I had ever got ✨.

Suddenly I started feeling dizzy and my vision started getting blurred.

"Unnsu, Unnsu?" This was the last thing I heard before fainting.

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::

I rushed towards the doctor and told her that Unnati had fainted. Doctor also ran towards the ward and examined her. When she was finished with examining her, she looked at me and Raj.

"Don't worry, it was because of weakness. She will gain consciousness in few minutes" she said assuring us.

"Ohk doctor, thank you..." I replied.

::::::::::::::::::::::: Author's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::::

Every thing was going well when on 1 fine day, at 8:30 pm.

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Unnsu, today I'll come back around 1 am because I have a business party to attend so you can sleep, don't wait for me, Alright?" Manav said kissing my cheek.

"Ohk, take care of yourself. Don't let anyone try to harm you like that day." I replied kissing on his lips to which he reciprocated.

After sometime we parted.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV :::::::::::::::::::

I left for the party and when I reached there, a woman came towards me.

"Hello sir, I am Minal your new worker." She said wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Well... Welcome and try to maintain distance!" I replied moving back.

"I'm sorry, sir..." I heard her apologize before leaving that particular place.

My coat was smelling like Minal's perfume, it was very bad. As I left from there, I went towards Nikhil. As he had to be present in the party too.

"Hello, Manav! I just wanted to say that after I did that thing to you, I realised that I was wrong about you... it was all just a misunderstanding, you never tried to cheat on me with Rihanna... I- I am very sorry Manav. You must be thinking how I got to know all this but remember our friend, Caroline? She told me everything... I am very sorry Manav, I know that I'm not capable to receive your forgiveness but still. It's better late than never... Also, if you forgive me can we please become the bestest friends as we were earlier?" He said with tears flowing out from his eyes.

I quickly hugged him.

"Of course I would love to do it! Atleast you know the reality now..." I replied crying.

"You won't leave me because of Rihanna again right?" I asked.

"Yes!!"

Party went on till 12:45 or something. After attending the party I went back home. As I entered the house, I saw Unnati sleeping on the sofa.

::::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::

I was waiting for Manav to come back as I was not able to sleep without him...

After a while, I got sleepy and slept there only.

Suddenly I heard the door opening. And then I started floating in the air, I opened my eyes to find Manav carrying me in his arms.

I smelled his clothes and realised that the fragrance was not the same he had used and gone. Also as far as I know, Manav have a good taste when it comes to perfumes, then why are his clothes smelling bad? I got confused but I decided to ignore it and dosed off again.

(Next Morning)

I woke up to find him over myself, he was staring at me as if he will eat me right away.

"Morning, Manav. What happened, are you gonna eat me or something??" I asked jokingly.

"What if it's a 'yes'?" He replied while smirking.

"Then my hubby, your wish can not be granted because I have to leave early today... 😌" I replied and chuckled after seeing his reaction.

After sometime, I left for hospital.

"Good morning, Emily!" I greeted as I walked inside the cabin.

"Good morning Dr. Unnati!!" She wished me back.

"By the way Emily, Why didn't you come in past 2 months?" I asked.

"It was my cousin's wedding, sorry for not informing..." She replied lowering her head.

"It's okay, I just wanted to know... Btw wish her a happy married life for me" I said before sitting and doing work on the computer.

"Ohk, I will. Dr. Unnati you know I was scared that you would scold me for not telling but... you are the best person in this whole universe!!" She said happily.

I chuckled.

"Alright now let's get back to work! By the way, I am expecting!" I exclaimed happily.

"Wow, congratulations Dr. Unnati!! ❤️" She congratulated me.

I thanked her and we both started with our work.

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was sitting in my cabin and reading Minal's job application. After reading it, I called Tanzeel. When he came, I said.

"Who gave Minal this job Tanzeel?" I asked raising my brow because I know that Tanzeel would never give a job to a person who cheated to get higher marks.

"But Manav Bhai, weren't you the one who hired her??" He asked all confused like me.

"I? When did I hire her? I saw her in the party for the first time!" I replied.

"But she told me that you have given her this job..." He replied.

"Then she is lying, wait!" I said and voice called my security guard.

"Hello, yes, I want Minal in my cabin right now!" I ordered him before hanging up the call.

TBC
Q- Who is Minal? What is she planning? Some more twists in Unnav's lives?!

Stay tuned to know the answers!!

Hope you all liked the chapter

Sorry for posting the chapter this late but I didn't have the time to post it so yaa.

Also, I wanted you all to know that there won't be any chapter till 30 September as I have my mid term examinations, but on 1 October I will come up with a big surprise so you all can wait till then!!

I'm scared too because mid term examinations are of 80 marks!!😥😢

Happy Janmashtami!!

Take care

Byee