Chapter-30 •[Expecting or not?]•

First of all, I'm very sorry for a month later... My periodical tests started from 11 May and I was way too busy with studies that I cannot even tell. Whenever I tried to write the chapter my mom asked me to do 3 things study, revise and eat. So I didn't had time to do so... I'm seriously sorry... From today I'll try to post 1 or 2 chapters every week... I know it's less but if I got time then I will update more than 2 chapters in a week so don't worry... My summer break have started which will last till 3 July so from 4 July I'll be back to school...

Also, I changed my username from aasan_aktk.unnav / Aasanxaktk_unnav to Aktkxmrunirudh_

I don't even wanted to do this but yaa, I am very sorry to say it... I just hope you all don't get offended... So, from today onwards there will be no aasan fanfictions or moments... IDKY but I am not feeling like writing their moments or fanfictions. I'm very sorry but TBH that video just vanished my mood of writing some aasan content...

I am very sorry for being the worst writer ever... the fanfic which should've been finished by now, has not even covered it's half part! I'm very very sorry.

Chapter-30
1 Month later-

Everything was going very smoothly. One fine Day- (3 September, 2018)

::::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::

I was at the hospital and it was almost 9:00 pm. I didn't go home because I decided to overtime as one of my patients needed a very urgent surgery so I had to perform it. I completed it and I was checking my documents when, Garima called me.

(Call conversation)

"Unnati, I need you! Please come at my apartment if you're done with your work..." Garima said as soon as I picked up the call.

"Ohk, I'll be there in 5-10 minutes! Don't worry..." I replied and clicked on the 'end call' button.

I packed all my stuff and left for Garima's apartment after informing it to the hospital head. I texted Manav about going to Garima's apartment too. After sometime, I reached Garima's home and clicked on the bell. She opened it and hugged me very tightly.

"Hey, Garima. Leave me! I can't breathe..." I said while stuttering and trying to breathe.

"Oopsies, sorry!.." She replied while leaving me. "Want to drink some beer with me at this house only?" She asked while pointing at cans of beer. I couldn't even count them, there were so many cans!!

"Is it because of your brother again?" I asked.

"Who else could it be?" She replied. She was tensed and sad.

"Ohk, Let's drink..." I replied.

We both sat on the couch and picked up a can. We were drinking, drinking and talking. After a few minutes, I saw that Garima had slept already. We drank too much beer that I was not able to even stand. I was way too drunk but suddenly, I heard the voice of bell. Garima was sleeping, so I went to open the door. As I opened the door, I rubbed my eye with one hand thinking I was hallucinating but... I wasn't! Manav was standing there.

::::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::::

She was looking so cute! I couldn't help but adore her face and pick her up in my arms. She snuggled near my neck, making herself comfortable. I made her sit on the car's passenger seat when, she leaned towards my face and kissed my cheek.

"I love you veryyyyyyy much Manav!" She said in her cute drunk voice.

I leaned towards her to put Unnati's seatbelt in the buckle. When, I saw something which almost took my breath away. When my face was near her neck my eyes went inside her top, her chest near her breasts was visible and it got very difficult for me to control myself. When I was done with putting the belt in the buckle, I was about to part myself away when Unnati kissed me. After sometime, we parted. We reached home and slept.

::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Next day:- 4 September, 2018,
Night)

I was sitting on the bed keeping my head on Manav's shoulder while watching a romantic movie on TV with him. When, Raj entered our room. He was in his night suit, as always looking so cute!!

"Hi, cutie pie! You didn't sleep yet?" I asked him playfully.

"No! He told us that he wanted to ask something from you two..." AKTK replied, entering the room. I think they knew about what was Raj going to ask...

"Ohk... Raj what do you want to ask?" Manav replied. I picked up my orange juice and took one sip when...

"My birthday is on 15 December and I got mom as my first birthday gift but I didn't get my second birthday gift. So I wanted to... ask that as my birthday gift, wh-when will I get a s-sibling?" Raj asked shyly.

As soon as I heard his question, I started blushing very bad and I chocked the juice I had filled in my mouth like a second ago. Manav quickly patted my back and

"well, he's right! When are you giving all of us a good... sorry GREAT NEWS??😏" He whispered. Making my face turn as red as a tomato.

Suddenly I don't know why, but I felt like puking. So I quickly ran inside the bathroom. Ashi ran behind me too. She was patting my back.

Suddenly the thought of me being pregnant came in my mind.!. I decided to wait till tomorrow and see what happens. If I puke tomorrow also then I will check myself and even if I didn't puke tomorrow, I'll still check.

If I am PREGNANT then I can't imagine how will everyone react!! So excited!!

After few minutes we both went out and Manav gave me water.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Author's POV ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Tanzeel signed Ashi in order to ask that what had happened.

"She puked. Not sure..." She whispered back.

"I don't know why I suddenly felt like throwing up... I think I should check if I have a fever or not" said Unnati.

She picked up thermometer and put it inside her mouth. After a few minutes, she pulled it out and

"WHAT THE FUCK!! My temperature is 101.5°F !!! Why didn't I feel that?!!" Unnati exclaimed out of disbelief. Manav again gave her water, patted her back and made her calm down.

(Admin- Sowie for not giving you all the thing you expected to read😅. But itna jaldi kaise dedu wo twist story mie?😏)

"I'm really sorry Manav I got a little hope that I am expecting but it was my stupid fever..." she said.

"Its all okay love. Don't worry, about it... I'll work more hard😉. But for now, you need rest so lay down on the bed!.." Saying this Manav picked me up in bridal style and gently dropped me on the bed. He kissed my forehead.

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Good night

Take care and Byee

#dfxff