Chapter-33 •[What a hectic day we had!]•

(Admin- Good afternoon!!)

:::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I opened my eyes and found my self in an unfamiliar place. My hands were tied at back and my legs were tied up too. I looked here and there to realise that I was in a garage or something, where I could smell fuel and other chemicals. I looked at a side hoping that I would find something for cutting and hopefully, I found a piece of glass. I somehow picked it up and I cut the rope on my hands. I had almost cut the rope on my legs, when I heard some footsteps. I closed my eyes and pretended that I was still unconscious. Two people entered the room.

"Bro, when will she wake up? It's almost time... Is she dead or something?" One of the people asked the other.

"How would I know, Tim? I just know that if she's dead, then our boss is not going to leave us!" the other person replied.

"What will boss do with Manav right now?" Tim asked.

"He has given one of the maids here some money so that when Manav gets drunk and asks for going rest room or something, he could send Manav with that maid and she would take him in a room and fuck him up so that this girl leaves him for cheating on her. He is in the room just beside this garage is." the other man explained Nikhil's plan and after listening all that, the rage inside me had grown up even more than before.

How could that b*stard even think that he can part me and my Mnv away? What does he think of himself? Manav just wait for a minute I'm coming to save you.

"Oh, what is the boss gonna do with her?" Tim asked.

"Don't know..." Other one replied. Then suddenly, one guy came towards me and gave me a cut on my knee. I opened my eyes because it was hurting very much.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, are you insane?!" I yelled at him.

"Bro, she was awake all this time and was just pretending to be unconscious!!" That guy shouted.

Without wasting time, I quickly cut the thin rope of my legs and kicked on his d*ck very hard. He groaned in pain holding that poor thing of his while, I banged his head on the floor. I got up from that place and went near the other one, he was already afraid and I was literally laughing internally seeing his face. I punched him on his stomach and stepped on his foot until it started bleeding, I was wearing my heels so they made my work a little easier. He fell on the floor and I kicked on his d*ck. I quickly called cops and informed AK about this too, after sending them my location I...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV :::::::::::::::::::::

That maid pushed me on the bed and started removing her clothes. Suddenly, my gaze fell at the table knife which was kept on the side table. I quickly got up in my half drunk state and picked up that knife.

"Whoa, man cool down. If you want, I'll not do anything to you but keep that thing down" That maid said stepping backwards.

I ignored her and made a cut on my wrist, it was bleeding but I didn't care much about it because it was better than unintentionally cheating on the love of my life... Suddenly the door opened and I saw Unnati, Raj and AKTK standing there with some cops.

"Mrs. Unnati Chabra, how are you standing here, weren't you supposed to be in the garage all tied up?" That maid asked in disbelief.

"Well it's a long story, you can ask about it from those two fuckers who would be laying on the floor there groaning in pain and holding their d*cks." Unnati replied her coming inside and the next moment she slapped the maid very hard, her fingerprints were traced on the maid's cheek and AKTK asked the cops to arrest that maid. Unnati ran towards me and hugged me very tightly. I also hugged her back.

"Manav you know how much was I worried for you? I literally thought that bitch would've done that to you..." She said crying.

"Shh, I'm fine. Thanks to you, you came on the correct time..." I replied comforting her.

After a while we parted and she noticed my wrist was bleeding so she quickly held my wrist and saw that it had a cut from which blood was continuously flowing out. She quickly ran to find a med kit and after sometime she came. Then she started treating my wound tears were continuously flowing out from her eyes. When she was done, she looked at me straight into my eyes.

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::

As I looked into Manav's eyes, tears again flowed out of my eyes remembering the thing that could've happened if we hadn't came on time.

"Don't cry, Unnsu. See, I'm fine. Nothing happened to me... And you have to rest, you're still not recovered..." Manav said.

"Ashi took care of me so my temperature have got normal, I know its shocking but yaa I have fully recovered now... Btw is it hurting?" I asked pointing at his wound.

"Yep, it is hurting a bit" Manav replied.

"Then your wound must be a little deep... wait I'm looking for a hospital nearby!" I said as I got a little anxious.

I pulled out my phone when,

"No, there's no need of that! Well, I know how it will heal without any medicine..." Manav said.

"How?" I asked, confused.

"Since, we can't do much over here, let's just..." He replied and before I could say anything, my lips were captured in his...

We both were passionately kissing each other.

::::::::::::::::::::: Rajveer's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::::

My cute lovey-dovey parents had forgot to close the door so after admiring them, I closed the door and found Ashi bua standing there with her beloved husband (Rajveer also loves to tease AKTK😅😂). They both were smiling looking at me and I smiled back at them too.

After a while, three of us went inside the room to call them but found my dad biting my mom's collarbone. As soon as I saw them, I closed my eyes and turned around. Seeing them like that made my face go red.

::::::::::::::::::::::::: AKTK's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::::

We both saw towards Raj to find him becoming as red as a tomato. We both fake coughed making them realise our presence and quickly turn towards us, blushing.

"W-when did you guys come?" Manav asked, still blushing.

"You guys literally start anywhere, see what has Raj became after seeing you both like that😂" We both replied laughing.

After some more teasing session, we all returned home. Today's day was really hectic, it was like a rollercoaster. We didn't know that this would be happening today...

As we both reached our room, we both gave each other a 'good night' kiss and dozed off after thinking about today.

TBC

Hope you all liked it

I had planned to post the chapter at 12:35 after writing but because of a webinar which was held from 11:00 to 12:56, the posting time got delayed... Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Love you all

Take care

Byee