Chapter-20

Next day- (morning)

Unnati saw that Raj woke up.

Unnati- Are you hungry?

Raj- Yes!

Unnati- Let's get up quickly, then. My mother has prepared a lot of delicious dishes. It won't taste good if it's cold.

They came out of her room.

Unnati- Morning mom and dad.

Raj- Good morning Grandpa and Grandma.

UD and UM- Good morning, dear. Come and have your breakfast. Did you sleep well last night?

Raj- Yes.

UD- That's good. If you'd like to stay here in the future, you're always welcomed.

Raj- Thank you, Grandpa.

After sometime they were done with breakfast. Unnati got ready and was about to leave when Raj started requesting her to take him along. She messaged Manav.

(Admin- Chating in capital letters)

UNNATI- MANAV, RAJ WANTS TO GO TO MY WORKPLACE WITH ME. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

MANAV- LET HIM GO.

UNNATI- OHK.

Chat ends

They went to the hospital.

Emily- Wow, Unnati! You brought Raj here!

Unnati- Emily, I'll need your help to look after Raj for me.

Emily- Sure Unnati, Leave it to me!

Unnati- He's a little special, don't touch him. Ohk?

Emily- Ohk... come here, Raj is such a good boy.

After sometime Raj was asleep so Unnati tucked him on the couch. Suddenly her phone got a call, she picked up the call.

Colleague- Unnati, a patient's family member is creating a scene here and department head is also not here. What should I do?!

Unnati- Calm down! I'm coming there.

Call ends

Unnati came out of cabin and went downstairs. She saw a lady.

Unnati- Please calm down! Talk to us if you have any problem. Don't disrupt the other patients here!

Lady- My son's health is not good because of the fee I'm not able to admit him here cause this hospital is not allowing me too.

Unnati- you have to pay. This is not a place where you can admit your son for free. Please go if you don't want to pay. We can not do anything in that.

Unnati turned to leave when the lady came towards her saying

Lady- Die!! (She said while pushing Unnati)

Emily- Un- Unnati!!

Colleague- Where the f*ck is security?!

Emily saw that Unnati's ankle was swollen. She ran towards Unnati and asked

Emily- Unnati, does it hurt?

Unnati- it's alright.

Emily- are you sure?

Unnati- Yaa. (puts hand in her pocket and realised that her phone fell out of the pocket) Emily my phone is missing. Can you help me in checking near the stairs?

Emily- Oh, I'll go now. Don't worry, Unnati.

Emily quickly went near the stairs and found her phone.

Emily- (hands over the phone to Unnati) Unnati, I found it. Check whether it's working or not.

Unnati- (tries to switch it On) My phone is not turning On. Can you give me your phone for a bit?

Emily- yaa (gives her phone) Are you going to call Raj?

Unnati- Yes... Nobody is picking up the call. (Stands up) Emily I'm going in my cabin. Ohk?

Emily- But your ankle is injured, do you need my help?

Unnati- it's fine. I'll go!

She rushed in her cabin and saw that Raj had broken a glass and was standing at the pieces. She quickly went towards him and said-

Unnati- Raj, I'm sorry. My phone was damaged because of a patient, that's why I couldn't receive your call. Were you scared? Sit down let me treat your wound, Ohk?

Unnati treated his wound and Raj saw that Unnati's ankle was injured so he asked-

Raj- what happened to your Ankle?

Unnati- I fell on floor while dealing with that patient. Not a big deal, I'm fine.

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Take care

#dfxff