Connor and taylor defend jude from daria

Jude's POV:
It's been 2 days since me and Connor have been... Well we aren't really official yet because connor hasn't broken up with Daria yet but still technically we are still together. He is getting out of the hospital today and I'm so excited.
-
I walk into school straight to my locker and the first thing I see is connor Standing by it waiting for me. I try not to scream and smile but I can't help myself!
"CONNOR!!" I scream while smiling as I run up to him.
"Hey!" He says as we give each other a big hug. He kisses me on the cheek by surprise.
"Wow. Nice one." I say as we both laugh. "So how have you been"
"Good. My foot doesn't hurt but I still have to use these stupid crutches."
"For how long?"
"About 2 weeks or until I'm fully healed"
"Well until then I will be the best boyfriend and carry your books for you." I say while grabbing his books
"Aww thanks jude but you don't have to-"
"Yes I do. I want to. It's okay really." We both exchange smiles and stare at each other for a few seconds until I hear a squeal behind me.
"Ahh connor you're back!" Daria says as she runs up to connor.
"Oh...hi Daria" connor says almost sick to his stomach as they hug.
I don't say anything but I feel like running away.
"I've missed you!" She leans in to kiss him but he backs up.
Confused Daria says," ummm connor. What's wrong?"
Connor pulls Daria away from us to talk to her.
"Don't worry jude. It'll be alright." Taylor says trying to comfort me.
"I know it's just that... I don't know"
I can't hear anything that they are saying but all I see is Daria starting to get really upset and giving me looks as they talk. I start to feel guilty.
"Hey I'm back. Sorry about that..." Connor says walking back as Daria storms off with Taylor.
"What happened?"
"I-UH- I broke up with her."
"Seriously? Why"
"Obviously cause I'm taken!"
"By who?" I say completely oblivious and jealous.
"Dork. Are you blind." Connor says laughing. "It's you."
"Oh. I knew that" I say sarcastically. "Well what'd she say"
"She wasn't happy but she doesn't really want anything to do with me anymore. And she said it's all my fault then she said it was all your fault and we were gonna pay. But whatever I'm not scared of some girl. And I'll be right here whenever you need me."
"Thanks" I say smiling
Connor grabs my hand and laces his fingers with mine and we walk to class together.
-
Connors POV:
I texted jude saying I was gonna be a little late to lunch because of my foot. I couldn't leave early cause of my stupid history test. Once I quickly finish I make my way outside where I see Daria talking to jude. This couldn't be good. Jude looks really scared and looks like he's about to cry. I try my best to rush over there.
"HEY BITCH"
Jude's POV:
After English I get a text from connor saying he's gonna be late to lunch. I was kind of scared to go to lunch alone considering to what Daria had told Connor. I make my way over to the usual lunch table where we all used to sit where I see Taylor studying alone and eating her dumb healthy food. Apples.
"Hey." I say walking up to her.
"Hey. Where's Connor?"
"Oh he's gonna be late. He got held back in history because he needs to finish his test."
"Oh." She says. "Um jude watch out Daria is like rushing over right at you and she looks super mad." I quickly turn around and drop my tray.
"Oh hey jude" Daria says getting closer
"Oh umm hi Daria"
"Had fun stealing my boyfriend?"
"He's not your boyfriend Daria"
"Well he was. And he would be if it wasn't for you"
"Woah Daria chill. It's not his fault." Taylor says trying to defend me.
Daria grabs my shirt and pushes me into a tree stump and I fall to the ground.
I hear a familiar voice and I try to get up.
"HEY BITCH" it's connor! I assumed he was talking to me since last time he said that was directly to me but it was to Daria.
"Oh look it's your little boyfriend coming to save the day! Please connor you chose jude over me. How pathetic."
"The only pathetic thing is you Daria. You're trying to beat up jude just to win me over. How is that going to work? I like jude because he's a good person and he's kind and sweet. Clearly all the things you're not."
"What are you talking about I have a great personality. And clearly hun if you haven't noticed I'm hot."
"Ok you might be hot but your nothing compared to jude. I can tell him anything and he understands me."
"Wow how sweet. Now where was I. Oh yea I was beating this little baby up"
Before I noticed Taylor gets up and screams at Daria.
"Stop it!! You're such a cold hearted bitch Daria. You never think of anyones feeling but yourself."
"What are you doing Taylor! Are you serious right now. You want my fist in your face too?"
"Hun I don't think you can hurt me without breaking a nail!" Taylor snapped back as I tried not to laugh.
"Hey Daria" Connor says as Daria turns around
"You know something If you want to hurt jude go ahead." What was connor doing. Did he want me to get hurt. I was really confused at this point.
" thank you but I wasn't asking."
"I know but I just wanted to show you that I'm letting you. But there's just one small problem"
"Oh yea. And what's that"
"The problem..." Connor points at Taylor
Taylor punches Daria in the face really hard.
"Ugh" Daria screams as she falls on the floor.
"Aww how nice. And look didn't break a nail!" Taylor says as she high fives connor.
I run over to him and give him a big hug and kiss him.
"Thank you so much" I begin to cry.
"Hey. I told you no one is going to hurt you as long as I'm here.
I smile. I didn't realize that mainly the whole grade was sure ending us until I heard clapping and cheering.
"So... Will you?" Connor asks as Taylor him and I sit down to eat our lunch.
"Will I what?"
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Turns out I haven't given him an answer yet.
"Yes. I'd be happy to connor Stevens" I smile as he smiles back
"You guys are too cute!" Taylor chuckles
"Yes.. We are" Connor says
He stood up for me. What more can I ask for. He's gonna be the best boyfriend ever. 💖😍💕

(I really hope you enjoyed!!!!! ☺️😍 let me know what you think in the comments. If you liked it please vote for it!!)