Chapter 9 You rember!

Jude's POV:
"Jude? are you okay?
I pick up my head and can't believe it! It's Connor's dad.
"Mr. Stevens?"
"Hi"
"What are you doing here"
"Well first things first..."
He pulls out a gun.
"What are you doing.
"I don't like gay people and I won't have my son date one.
Connor runs inside.
"Dad stop!"
He turns to Connor.
"You son of a bitch!"
He pulls the trigger and shoots Connor. He then turns and shoots me.... My life is over......

NAH IM JUST TRIPPING WITH YALL!!! Really think I would do that!😂😂😂😂😂 here's the real story! Enjoy! (And no he wasn't having a dream. It was just a joke to scare you guys!)

Jude's POV:
I was crying so much hiding my head so no one will hear me. I hear a familiar voice as they tap me on the shoulder lightly.
"Jude?.... Are you okay...??"
I look up at the person who called my name and I can't believe what I'm seeing! MARIANAS AWAKE!! AND SHE REMEMBERS ME!
"Mariana?!?"
"Hey...Judicorn!" She says weakly.
I start to cry more but tears of joy. I give her a big hug.
"You have no idea how scared I was. Do you remember me?"
"I heard everything. And yes I remember you." She starts to realize where she is.
"Wait where am I."
"Ummm you got hit by a car!"
"What. Seriously. No I couldn't I was at matts party."
"Yea but mom says you left early. You were drunk"
"Oh...but I heard everything." She starts to cry.
"Everything?" I was scared that she knew.
"Even about Jesus!" She a claims. She cries really loudly and everyone hears and runs in here.
"Mariana!! You're awake!" Everyone says cheerfully.
"Yea. But I'm not happy!"
"Why what's wrong?" Callie asks confused.
"Moms I heard everything the nurse was saying to you two. About Jesus. Is he dead?" 2 tears fall down her face.
They don't say anything.
"Is he?!?!?" She starts to cry even more.
"Well we aren't exactly sure my love. He's on life support but we will be letting you know soon enough. Don't worry we all Have faith in him. Jesus is a fighter. He never gives up." Mom says as I smile at Connor when he walks in. He signals at me to come talk to him outside. So I follow.
"What's wrong?" I say concerned.
"Nothing but I went to the gift shop and look what I found."
There was a huge teddy bear dressed up in a very similar pink dress that Mariana wore to her quinceañera. The bear had a note in its hand. I smile at Connor.
"What's that?" I say pointing at the note.
"Oh it's a personal note. It says 'feel better Miss Thang we're all praying for you to get better and back on that dance floor!' I thought It'd be perfect." He said nervously.
"It's perfect. Thank you." I give him a hug and a quick kiss. We go back inside and see Mariana light up when me and Connor walk in together.
"There's jonnor!" She says smiling.
"Jonnor?" Connor says confused.
"It's my ship name for you two.Come here tell me everything."
"You told her?"
"Sorry Connor. I tell her everything"
I didn't care that Mariana was asking about us. Everyone else already left to let Mariana rest before we came back in so no one heard.
"You're lucky you're cute." He says sitting down on the couch pulling me to sit on top of him.
"Aww you guys are so cute!!"
"Thanks I guess." I tell her as I look at Connor and smile.
"So..Jude...you know how I said I heard everything?"
"Yea?"
"Well let's get something straight. First I'm glad you two are a thing but making out 3 times in a day. You two are gross!" She says laughing.
"I knew you would say that." I smile as I get up closer to her bed.
"Uhh me and Connor got you this." I tell her as I hand her the bear.
"Awww thank you guys." She reads the note. "It's perfect thank you. I'm tired." She says yawning. "I'm just gonna take ...a...qui..." She doesn't finish her sentence before falling asleep. Since we were sure she was sleeping I turn back around and sit back on Connor.
"You wanna know what is so great about my life?"
"What?" He says smiling while grabbing my hands and lacing them in his.
"Even when things get really bad in my family...You'll always be there by my side trying your best to cheer me up...even if it means having to make out with me every 5 seconds." We both laugh.
"I enjoy making out with you. You're a way better kisser than anyone else I've kissed in my whole life!" He says leaning in to kiss me.
I smile as his lips touch mine. We start kissing before I hear Mariana groan still sound asleep.
"Thanks Mariana for ruining my moment." I say as me and Connor both laugh.
"Boys?" Stef says coming into the room. She see me sitting on top of Connor and smiles.
"Yea mom?"
"It's really late. We have to go home. Lets go. We'll be back in the morning."
"Okay" I get up and I say bye to Mariana even though she's already sleeping. Connor does the same. We walk out hand in hand. We get in the car not realizing we're still holding hands.
"So any news you wanna share with me and Brandon bud?" Callie says smiling as she points to me and Connor's hands. We both stare in shock.
"Well... Me and Connor are dating. We were gonna tell you but then this happened and I didn't want to bring anything else up."
She smiled and gave me a big hug.
"Hey you take care of him Connor!" She teased
"Of course always." He says looking at me and smiling. I do the same. Then I rest my head on his shoulder and he rests his head on my head. We fall asleep during the whole car ride.
-
Once we're home me and Connor go up to my room. Since Jesus isn't here he was aloud to sleep in Jesus' bed but moms let him sleep with my just for tonight.
We get in bed and hold hands. I start to cry as I look at Jesus' empty bed.
"Hey it's okay. He gonna be okay Jude don't worry" he comforts me.
"Want a cheering up make out session?" He teases. We both start to laugh.
"Maybe just a good night kiss will do. Prince make out!"
"Hey. I have good make outs with you and they happen to be very relaxing."
"Okay whatever. Dork"
"Come here" he grabs my face and kisses me hard. We start to make out but I pull away.
"What if he doesn't. You know. Wake up?"
"Don't worry he will."
"But what if he doesn't"
He doesn't say anything for a few seconds. "Then we'll figure it out. For now let's just go to sleep it's like 4am." Connor grabs my face and kisses me one more time to say good night.
"Good night love you." I whisper as I lace my fingers with his.
"Night. Love you too!" He says back and kisses my hand.
With that we fall asleep and I feel my heart get built back up by Connor's comforting words! I really love him.

Authors note:
Enjoy! Sorry if it was short. Sorry if it was too long. But stay tuned for chapter 10 to find out if Jesus survives or not. Byee!👍🏻💕