Chapter 19 Im really sorry!

Jude's POV:
I turn around and I'm shocked to see who's standing by the door.
"Jude Jacob Adams foster! What do you think you're doing here?" Moms say grabbing me into a hug.
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I just had to find marina... And look" I started to point at Jesus.
"Oh my god!! Jesus!!!!" Momma says rushing over to hug him.
"Hey moms." He says weakly
"We're so happy to see you awake." Momma says about to cry.
"Jude can we please talk to you outside? You too Connor." Mom says guiding us outside with momma following.
"Why would you lie to us about coming here. Did you think we wouldn't let you?"
"Moms I'm sorry but-"
"But nothing. Next time you let us know. You had us worried sick. We would get you into a lot more trouble but since we are here to get marina we will talk about this later. Wait for us in the car you two. Now!" Momma says very mad.
I start to cry as Connor and I walk to the car.
"It's okay Jude." He says giving me a hug once we're in the car.
"Thanks Connor. But. I can't believe my moms. I was only trying to help and they're gonna get more mad at me then at Mariana."
" no they're not"
We don't say anything for a few seconds. Then Connor breaks the silence.
"Okay tomorrow is Saturday."
"Yea. So?" I say in deep confusion.
"I'm taking you out on a date."
"Connor my moms are gonna ground me."
"No they're not. Don't worry I got it all covered. and you need this. You need a break. I'm gonna be the best boyfriend ever and help you. Anywhere you wanna go we'll go."
I smile and give him a quick peck.
" Thanks Connor. I really appreciate it." we sit there as we wraps him arm around me and I fall asleep with my head on his shoulder.

-
I wake up in my bed and find Connor gone. I grab my phone to check the time. 9:48AM. I keep staring at the ceiling wondering where Connor went and what's gonna happen today. I hear the bathroom door opening and out comes Connor.
"Hey good morning!" He says walking over to give me a kiss but I lean back.
"Connor I haven't brushed my teeth yet eww."
He laughs.
"Do you really think I care." I smile and he leans in to kiss me. I place my hand on his hair and start ruffling it and he places his hand on my cheek.
I pull away after a minute.
"Okay now can I go brush my teeth?"
He laugh. "Alright go. I have to change anyways."
Connors POV: Jude goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth while I change. After I change Mariana comes storming into the room.
"Where's Jude!" She sounds really mad.
"Uhh..he's in the bathroom.. Brushing his teeth." I don't know why but I was really scared of Mariana right now. I've never seen her like this and I was scared to death of what she would say and do to Jude..

Authors note:
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but Let me know what you thought. And let me know your theories down below! If you would want me to dedicate a chapter to you give me one idea to write in the next chapter and I'll tag you in it. Have a great day and enjoy!!👍🏻👍🏻❤️❤️