Chapter 24 The bad dream

Jude's POV:
We get home and it's already 7:36PM.
"Hey boys. You're home just in time. Dinner's in 5 minutes. Why don't you go wash up?" Momma says walking into the kitchen.
"Sure." I say as Connor and I head upstairs.
Once we're upstairs we see Jesus in Mariana's room.
"Hey guys!" He says turning around. It was really hard for him to be in that wheel chair. I can see the miserable look on his face. But at least he doesn't have to worry about walking or going to P.E.
"Hey! How was your frozen yogurt date!" Mariana says dragging us into her room.
"Date? Wait..you two..are-what?" Jesus says confused.
My cheeks start to get red.
"Yes. Me and Jude are dating!" Connor says proudly lacing his fingers with mine. I smile up at him and kiss his cheek.
"Wow. Nice one bro!" Jesus says giving me a fist bump.
I smile and chuckle.
"Well we have to get ready for dinner." I say as me and Connor head to my room.

-
Once we get downstairs we see everyone already getting their food.
"Hey boys. How was your day?" Mom asks as we all start eating.
"It was good. Connor and I had a fro-yo date!" I say very happily.
"Oh that sounds nice. Ok after dinner we still need to talk to you two about your punishment."
The smile on my face quickly turns into a frown. I look at Connor and he's just as scared as me.
"Don't worry. You're not gonna be banned from seeing each other or anything. We just need to talk." Momma says trying to comfort is with her words.
I nervously smile and just stay quiet for the rest of dinner.

-
After dinner we talk and relived moms just say that we are under house arrest for a week. We were still allowed to see each other and connor was still able to come over but we couldn't go anywhere.
We head upstairs to get ready for bed.
"So do you think your moms were serious about the whole house arrest thing?" Connor says putting air quotes around house arrest.
"Well they sounded serious. Plus it's only a week so it can't be so bad."
Connor didn't say anything he just nodded and looked away.
"Well we should go to bed. Moms are having a house party tomorrow and we gotta wake up early to help." I say breaking the awkward silence.
"Yea.. We probably should"
Jesus was already sleeping in his bed so Connor and I got the inflatable mattress and built it right next to my bed. We laid down on our own bed and I reached down and grabbed Connors hand and laced it with mine. I smiled to myself.
"Good night I love you." Connor says falling asleep.
"Good night love you too." I say back and fall into deep sleep.

Connor and I played video games at about 11:00am.
"Hey I'm gonna go get something to drink you want anything?" Connor says getting up and heading to the kitchen. We were home alone cause moms went to the store to get some things for the party. Callie and Mariana went to help, Brandon's on a date with Lou, and Jesus was at his therapy class.
"Yea some sprite." I say screaming into the kitchen.
"Sure." Connor goes to the kitchen and gets two cans of sprite. He puts them into cups and searches the cabinets for white wine.
"Sorry Jude but I'm not waiting..." He says to himself evilly smiling. He pours white wine into only my drink and quickly puts it away.
"Here you go!" He says coming back into the living room handing me the drink.
"Thanks Connor." I drink it and don't even taste the wine. After a couple of sips I start to act differently without realizing it.
I look at Connor as he places his drink onto the coffee table. I push him to the floor and get on top of him.
"It's time to do it!" I say
He smiles and I crash my lips into his. After making out we take our clothes off and start to have sex. In the middle of our intercourse we here a familiar voice.
"JUDE ADAMS FOSTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!

"Ahhhh!!!" I scream waking up

Connors POV:
I was sleeping until I heard Jude wake up screaming.
"Jude! Jude what's wrong!" I say sitting on his bad gabbing his hand in mine.
"I-i-.... Sorry I just--i think I just had a bad dream.." He says trying to catch his breath.
"Well do you wanna Talk about it?" I say giving him a comforting hug.
He doesn't say anything. I look over at Jesus who is still sleeping. How did he sleep through all that screaming.
"Jude what's wrong?" Mariana and Callie say running in here.
"...nothing I just had a bad dream. Sorry for waking you guys.."
"Okay well good night." Callie says as Mariana and her head back to their room.
"Do you want me to sleep in your bed with you tonight?" I say to him. He smile up at me and nods. He moves over to make room for me on the bed. We get back into his bed and we cuddle for the night.

Jude's POV:
"Don't worry. It was only I dream." Connor says kissing my forehead.
'....yea I'm not so sure about that yet..' I say in my head. Connor falls asleep while I'm just there staring up at the ceiling wondering why I'm having all these dreams about Connor disappointing me. First it was the cheating dream and now it's the drugged dream. I don't what's going on but I need to find out. I finally fall into deep sleep for the night but I can't stop thinking about the bad dream.

Authors note:
Hey guys. Omg I have to say I think by far this is my favorite chapter that I have wrote I love this chapter. I just got out of the movies. I saw friended. Omg my friends and I were so scared. 😂 anyways let me know what you thought of this chapter. I'm gonna do a chapter soon where they go see a scary movie. Comment your theories on why Jude keeps getting these weird dreams. Enjoy!