Chapter 21 Oh my god!

Jude's POV:
Connor and I walk downstairs into the kitchen hand in hand. We slowly move our hands away from each other and are shocked by who we see in the kitchen.
"Hey guys!" Jesus says sitting in a wheel chair.
I start to cry.
"JESUS!" I say running up to him to give him a hug.
"Hey what's up bro!" He says giving Connor a high five.
"Good how are you?" Connor says putting his arm around my waist.
"I'm feeling better. Jude what's up with you?"
I didn't say anything. The smile I had on my face slowly disappeared and turned into a frown.
"Jude what's wrong?"
Before I could answer Mariana came downstairs.
"Jesus! Oh my god!" She says running into his arms
"Hey sis."
She starts to cry.
"What are you doing here."
"I got to go home early."
"How are you?" She says wiping the tears off her face.
"Ummm boys can we talk to you two in the living room for a minute?" Mom says to Connor and I.
Mariana gives me a nasty look and I look away.
Connor and I sit on the couch as moms are standing up in front of us.
"Ok so we are here to talk to you two about you punishment." Momma says.
"Don't punish Jude. He doesn't deserve to be in trouble. It was all my fault!" Connor says trying to defend me. I look at him and he smiles. I can't help but smile back at him
"Connor what are you talking about?" Momma says
"It's was my idea to sneak out. I just wanted to help Jude get Mariana. He just got her back and he didn't want to lose her again. I'm sorry."
I grab Connors hand and lace it in mine.
"No it's my fault. He just gave me the idea but I wanted to do it. I lied to you guys when I could've just told you the truth. I'm really sorry. Connor doesn't deserve to get in trouble."
Moms don't say anything. They just look at each other very confused.
"Alright we need some time to think about this so we will let you know your punishments later. It's a lovely day outside why don't you two have a great day at..the beach or something. Just let us know where you go before you leave." Mom and momma say before going back to the kitchen.
Connor smiles at me and I smile back. Mariana walks in crying.
"Mariana what's wrong?" I say walking up to her.
She pulls me into a big hug.
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Jude. I should've let you explain before going all crazy on you. I heard everything you just said to moms. I'm so sorry what have I done." She continues to cry in my arms.
"It's okay Mariana I shouldn't have told moms where you went."
"No Jude. I shouldn't have snuck out in the first place. And I shouldn't have told you to keep that secret. It was wrong and I know you don't like to lie to moms. You only told them to protect me. I trust you with all my heart don't worry. I love you Jude I'm really sorry"
I bring Mariana in for another hug then she sits us down on the couch.
"So anything planned for today you two?" She says giving us a lovey look to me and Connor.
"Yea we're gonna go see a new movie that comes out today?" I tell her.
"A movie? On a beautiful day like this? Guys go get some frozen yogurt or go to the mall! Here."
She hands me $30.
"What's this?" I say not taking the money yet.
"My treat. You two go have fun. It's on me. You deserve it Jude. After all you've been through this week, you deserve a break."
I smile and take the money. "Thanks Mariana." I get up and grab Connors hand.
"Moms I'm going to get frozen yogurt with Connor" I say screaming into the kitchen.
"Okay be careful!" They say as we leave.
"Ready to have some fun?" Connor says giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Sure. Let's go."
We walk hand in hand all the way to the frozen yogurt place that recently opened a couple blocks from the house.

Authors note:
Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed I love how I added the frozen yogurt thing cause I'm going to get some with my friend right now! Lol let me know what you thought and stay tuned for next chapter bye!