Chapter 13 Im really sorry..

Connor's POV:
I'm really concerned with what Daria had to talk to Jude about. I swear if she beats him up that'll be the last thing she does. I walk into English and take my seat I can't concentrate on anything other than Jude. I'm so worried that he's gonna get hurt.

Jude's POV:
She pauses to take a deep breathe.
"Look all I'm trying to say is that the only reason I don't want you to date Connor is because I don't want Connor's dad to..you... Hurt him. Connor told me what his dad's like about gay people. I just don't want you guys to get hurt."
"Is that why you were acting... Like you were before?" I ask completely relieved.
"Yea I know I'm sorry I just don't want to imagine anyone hurting Connor. I mean I don't even know why his dad would do that. It just makes no sense."
"Look Daria. When Connor got shot." I guided her to the tables so that we could talk. Momma walked past us.
"Umm guys. Why aren't you in class."
"Momma I really need to talk to Daria about Connor and his dad."
She paused a toke a breathe.
"Alright. But come to my office when you're done and I'll give you a late pass."
"Okay." She says as she walks away.
"Anyways. As I was saying, When Connor got shot.. His dad got mad and asked why he snuck out. He assumed it was because of you but Connor said no and his dad started to ask more questions and Connor got really aggravated and he was done being scared of his dad and he told Adam that he snuck out to see me. And I guess he told his dad that he was gay there. Then when connors dad came out to the waiting room I asked if I could see him, he said not now and he talked to Lena in private. He told her..." I start to tear up just from the awful memory. "He told her that Connor blamed everything that happened that night on me and that he didn't want me and Connor to be friends anymore."
"Jude I'm so sorry."
"It's okay. Umm anyways at school I talked to Taylor about all of this and I guess when she went to visit him she gave Connor her phone and he texted me telling me everything. Then the Saturday after all this I finally decided to see Connor but I snuck out and I told Adam I wasn't leaving until I saw him but he didn't seem to care he just called me mom. Then I told her everything that happened between me and Connor and she talked to Adam. I don't really know what she told him but he let me in and from that point On we've been dating. And Adam...he's trying to accept. He really is. He's making an effort and he's not bothered by us Dating anymore. I guess he never really hated gay people. I just think that he wasn't ready to let Connor go. You know maybe he thought Connor was too young to know what he likes so I guess that's why. But Adams trying and it means a lot to us that he is."
Daria didn't say anything. She just sat there dumbfounded. She started to cry.
"Jude I'm so sorry. I really am. I'm not just saying that I really am sorry with all my heart."
"It's okay. I know what you did was for a reason. I mean at first I was really scared of what Connor's dad would do to him too. But I don't think he'd really hurt him cause that would be abuse and he loves Connor too much to do that."
"Well I never really knew his dad physically Connor just told me some stuff that he thought I should know about him"
I just nodded and smiled.
"Well I hope we could all be friends again. But this time I hope you don't go all crazy and try to kill me to be with Connor." We laugh.
"Well I do like Connor but I'm only 13. What can I do. Plus it's just a crush. And we already dated it's just that when he dumped me it was just all of a sudden and he didn't even give me time to think."
"I know how that feels. I really do." I really do feel bad for Daria. I just hope I can trust her now. We smile and give each other a hug.
"Alright we need to go to my moms office so she can give us a late pass." I say grabbing my bag.
"Yea lets go." Daria says following me inside the school.

Daria's POV:
I'm glad I'm friends with Jude again. I didn't even know the whole story. I really hope we can all be friends for a long time.
-
Connor's POV:
The bell rings and I wait for Jude by his locker. I feel 2 small hands wrap around my waist. I smile and turn to face Jude. I press my lips against his and he smiles at the feeling.
"I missed you" I say in between kisses.
"I miss you too." He says as we pull away. He gives me a hug and I kiss his forehead.
"Hey so what did Daria want to talk about? was she mad? Did she threaten you again?"
"No she actually told me the truth as to why she was acting the way she was acting."
"So why was she doing that?"
He told me everything that happened and I start to laugh.
"What's so funny?" Jude says as he walks to the vending machine to get water.
"Nothing I just- dont you think she was just playing the innocent card?"
"No cause we were by ourselves outside and Lena wasn't there either and plus she said sorry and she was crying. I live with 4 girls Connor and I know what a face looks like when a girl is sincerely sorry."
"Okay whatever you say.."
He walks up to me and grabs my hand to lace it with his.
"Come on moron lets go to class."
We chuckle and walk to our next class as we see Daria and Taylor walk past us. They wave hi and we wave back smiling.
Hmmm was Daria actually sorry? Did she want to be friends with us again? Should I talk to her? I don't believe her. But I can't just say that cause I trust Jude. But I have a bad feeling about this..

Author's note:
Hey guys!! Sorry for the short chapter but let me know what you think in the comments. Do you think Daria was telling the truth? Was she really sorry? Tune in to find out tomorrow! Enjoy!👍🏻