Chapter 22 So i was thinking..

Connors POV:
Once we get to the frozen yogurt place Jude and I get the cups and get our choice of yogurt and put toppings on.
"Connor don't over do it!" Jude says as we laugh.
"Sorry I like candy."
"Well that's a lot of candy."
"Well that's too much fruit!" I say playfully defending myself.
"I like to be healthy Connor."
"Whatever" we laugh and pay for our yogurt. Once we head outside we walk to the park.
"So...what do you want to do now?" Jude asks in between spoonfuls of his yogurt.
"I don't know but as long as we're together I don't really care what we do." I smile and notice Jude blushing.
"Aww Connor. Your so cute!" He says leaning in to kiss me.
I place my one of hands on his waist and he places one of his on my neck.
"I love you so much." He says in between kisses. As we pull away we hear someone aweing.
We smile and laugh.
"Sorry. This is just too cute. I don't usually see gay people kissing." A girl named Natalie says.
"It's okay." Jude says giggling.
I look into Jude's Beautiful eyes and smile. We both look back at Natalie and smile up at her.
"Hi. I'm Connor and this is Jude." I say shaking her hand.
"Natalie. Nice to meet you guys." To no surprise we see Daria walking up to Natalie.
"Hey guys. Sorry if she's bothering you. Natalie come on your moms waiting."
"Wait. Daria you know her?" Jude asks confused.
"Yea she's my cousin.." Daria says pushing Natalie into her mom's direction.
"Well it was nice meeting you two. You're adorable together. Good luck to both of you!" Natalie says walking away.
"Thanks!" Jude and I say in unison.
"I'll see you guys in school. Sorry if she was bothering you. She can be annoying sometimes."
"It's Okay she wasn't that annoying. And okay we'll see you at school." I say as Daria walks away.
"Bye guys!" She says getting in the car.
"Bye!" Jude look back at me and smiles.
"What?" I say confused.
"Nothing. I just..do you think we're cute together?"
I laugh.
"Are you kidding? We're adorable. We're.... As Mariana puts it the true OTP. Relationship goals.... We're jonnor." I smile
Jude laughs and playfully hits me.
"You're such a dork Connor"
He kisses me on the cheek and we sit back down on the bench.

Jude's POV:
It's quiet for a little bit until Connor breaks the silent.
"So...I was thinking.. And.." I look up at him confused.
"When are we gonna have... The Talk.. About us...?" I don't say anything I just sit their in complete silence surprised and confused as to why he had brought this up now...

Authors note:
Hey guys!! Sorry for the short chapter. But let me know what you thought. What do you think Connors gonna ask Jude and what do you think Jude is gonna say?? Let me know in the comments below. Feel free to leave any suggests for chapters in the comments. Enjoy!