Chapter 15 MARIANA

Jude's POV:
"MOMS!" I called as I ran into the kitchen.
"What wrong love?" Mom says standing up.
"It's Mariana she's unconscious."
"Oh my god." Moms both say running to the living room.
Connor picks her up and brings her to the couch.
"Over here Connor thank you." Momma says coming closer to Mariana. "Jude sweetie can you go get us a wet cloth and a cup of water?"
"Yea." I go into the kitchen to get the towel and water.
"Is Mariana gonna be okay?" I ask coming back.
"Well she hit her head pretty hard on the porch light so we can only hope for the best.

An hour has passed by and Mariana is still not awake. Connor, moms and I are still sitting in the living room waiting. Callie and Brandon walk in.
"Hey...what's going on?" Callie says entering the living room.
"Well guys umm Mariana went to go get the mail and the wind was blowing pretty hard and the porch light fell on her really hard."
I start to cry.
"Jude it's gonna be okay." Callie says running up to me giving me a hug.
"It's just- WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO OUR FAMILY! WE NEVER GET A BREAK!" I say screaming.
"What's going on?" Mariana says as she starts to wake up.
"MARIANA!" Everyone says in unison standing up to give her some space.
"What happened?"
"You went to get the mail and the wind was really strong and the porch light fell on you." I say.
She looks at me and starts to laugh.
"What's so funny?"
"It's just that I don't understand what your saying? How could I be getting the mail when I was just at mat's party a couple hours ago?" She laughs again.
No body says anything excepts for me.
"Wait...what did you just say?" I look confused.
"I was at mat's party. The only reason I'm here at home is cause I called moms to pick me up. I was drunk wasn't I?"
I start to smile and laugh.
"Now whats so funny?" She says
"SHE REMEMBERS!!!" Everyone says. I run to give her a big hug.
"Okay what is going on? Momma?"
"You actually got drunk and you walked into the street and got hit by a car. You didn't remember anything for the last 2 days but now you're back!" Momma says sitting next to Mariana hugging her.
"Wow!" She says surprised. She gets up and gives everyone a hug. Once everyone is out of the room I tell Mariana that we have to talk.
"Umm Mariana can Connor and I talk to you?"
"Sure. Why what's wrong?"
"Well umm we- me and Connor.."
"Are dating." Connor says finishing me sentence. He grabs my hand in his and laces his fingers with mine. I smile at him.
Mariana screeches. "OH MY GOD YAY!!! I'm so happy for you two!" She gives us a big hug.
"Okay so who knows?"
"Well you were the first person to know but since you forgot I told everyone. But now you know."
She giggles.
"Haha well judicorn you finally have gotten your self a Connor. Congrats!! Jonnor has set sail!!!"
Me and Connor look at each other and laugh.
"Our ship name that only Mariana would come up with" we say in unison.
"Well I gotta go call Tia and tell her that I'm back on the dance team for tomorrow. Bye Guys have fun... But not too much fun!"
She walks up stairs and once we're sure that her door is closed he finally talk about Jesus.
"So when are your parents gonna tell her about Jesus?" Connor says standing up.
"Well--" I get a confused look and signal Connor to follow me.
"Moms?"
"Yea honey?"
"Have you heard any thing about Jesus?"
"No not yet but we'll let you know as soon as we do okay?"
"Yea. I was wondering...when are you gonna tell Mariana?"
"Tell me about what?" She says walking up to us.
No one says anything. We all look at each other wordless. What are we gonna tell her about him. She'll break down. She'll probably pass out again.

Authors note:
Hey let me know what you thought. What do you think is gonna happen to Mariana? Are they gonna tell her about Jesus? Let me know your theories in the comments and the fosters comes back June 8!!!ok anyways enjoy!