Chapter 23 The Talk..

Jude's POV:
I can't believe Connor is bringing this up again. I have to act like I don't know what he's talking about so he won't start talking about it.
"What talk..."
"Jude you know what I'm talking about. Remember when we were making out. We were gonna have sex.."
I knew I shouldn't be acting dumb around him.
"Connor-"
He cuts me off
"Jude just hear me out. I know you're not ready... But I love you and I really want to do it with someone I care about. And that's you. I love you so much and I'd do anything to make you happy. But since you're not ready I'm willing to wait. But let me know when you are ready."
I don't say anything. He lets go of my hand and looks away.
"Connor... I know you love me and I want to do it with someone I care about too. And yes it is you. But I'm not ready and either way we're still too young. I promise that I will have my first time with you and if you wanna have your first time with me then you'll be willing to wait till I'm ready. I love you with all my heart Connor... And you should know that. I promise that when I'm ready we'll bring this back up. But for now can we just drop it. Please?" He looks and me and smiles. He grabs my hand and squeezes it
"Okay. I love you so much. I promise I won't force you." He puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me in close. When he puts his lips on mine I giggle a little. I brush my fingers through Connor's hair and kiss back.
"I love you too. And thank you. I really appreciate it. I don't wanna have sex with anyone else other than you.." I say as we lean out of the kiss. He doesn't say anything. He just smiles and we get up to go back to my house.
"So since we aren't talking about that lets talk about us in particular." Connor says reaching out for my hand.
"What do you mean?" I say laughing.
"Well like...am I a good kisser?"
I laugh at his stupid question.
"What??" He says playfully pushing me.
"Your so stupid Connor." I continue laughing.
"Just answer the question." We stop walking.
"Connor... You're the best kisser in the entire world. If I had a kissing contest you'd win first place before I can even start." He blushes.
"Thanks babe." He gives me a quick kiss before we start walking again. It starts to become an awkward silence but It shortly ends after I break it.
"So..what about me?" I say awkwardly
"What about you?" Connor asks chuckling
"Am...i a good...kisser?"
"Jude..... you're the most amazing kisser ever. You don't even have to ask me that question because it'll aways be yes."
I smile and kiss me again. After we pull away we walk back home hand in hand finishing up our yogurt.
I'm really lucky I have Connor in my life. He never disappoints me. He always makes me feel better when I'm sad. I really hope I never lose him. Ever.

Authors note:
Hey guys! Let me know what thought of the chapter. Im sorry for the short chapters. Im working on a long chapter for you guys that's going to be out soon. But I hope you enjoy. Comment what you thought and stay tuned for the next chapter. Enjoy!