Chapter 33 Daria..

Connor's POV:
I can't believe Jude just broke up with me. I have to be dreaming. I pinch myself but nothing happens. This is real. Jude Adams foster just broke up with me and I'm not going to be able to get him back. I sit there in complete shock and start to cry. Jude goes back into the hospital leaving me alone.

Jude's POV:
I run back inside to find Mariana. Once I see her I run up to her and give her a big hug.
"I'm so sorry Mariana. I didn't know what was going on and I was completely out of line. I never meant to hurt your feelings I'm really sorry."
"Aww it's okay Jude. Really. I would feel that way too if I didn't know what was going on. Heck I did feel and act like that when moms told me Jesus got shot. They waited so long to tell me." We pull away and laugh.
"So where's Connor?" Mariana asks as we both sit down.
I don't say anything. The smile on my face disappears and Mariana gives me a looking knowing something is wrong.
"Jude...what's wrong? Did you?? Did he??? Did you guys... Jude no.." She says softly.
A tear rolls down my face. Another tear rolls down my face and before I know it I'm crying into Mariana's arms.
"It's okay judicorn. It'll get better. Why'd you break up?"
"I can't tell you..." I said looking down at my hands.
"But Jude we tell each other everything.... Don't you trust me?"
"Of course I do Mariana. But...I could get into a lot of trouble if I do..
"...wait...this is kind of sounding like you were forced to break up..."
I look away from Mariana.
" jude. Who made you break up with Connor?"
I don't say anything. I look back at Mariana and another tear rolls down my face.
"Jude! Who!" She says loudly but not screaming.
"....Daria.."

Authors note: what'd you think? Let me know in the comments! What are your theories for the next chapter? What will happen with Jude and Connor? How will Mariana react? Did Daria really threaten Jude? Again? Will Jesus die? Comment your theories and find out in the next chapter which will be long so stay tuned!!!