Part 2- after school

Jude's POV:
It all just sorta happened. It happened so fast I barely remember anything. The only thing I remember mostly is Taylor beating the crap out of Daria and Connor asking me to be his boyfriend. There weren't any teachers around so I don't understand go we got caught. I really don't want to get in any more trouble than I already was. I'm still grounded for sneaking out and drinking but I was still allowed to have connor over once in a while. I don't want to lose that privilege. As connor, Taylor, Daria, and I walk into momma's office I see stef and monte in their as well. Monte in not surprised cause she's the principal but stef seri seriously?!?
Connor's POV:
We all walk into Lena's office and see stef sitting their in her uniform. Why is she here. It's not like anyone got stabbed. Daria sits away from Taylor and I and surprisingly sits next to jude. I could already feel the tension from jude and how uncomfortable he must feel.
"Okay. So Daria. Would you like to tell us all what went down today during lunch?" Lena says calmly.
"Why yes thank you. Well I walk just minding my own business going to eat lunch with my best friend Taylor and boyfriend.. Well ex-boyfriend connor and jude. Then out of no where they start yelling at me and next thing you know Taylor punches me in the face-" she says trying to sound all innocent
Taylor cuts her off " YOU BITCH. YOU ARE A ROTTEN LIAR!"
"Taylor language please!" Monte says. "Ok thank you Daria now Taylor please"
"Ok well jude came outside and I asked him where connor was cause he wasn't there. Jude said he was gonna be late so we started eating our lunch but Daria walks up behind jude and starts yelling at him how it's all his fault and I told her to calm down. But she wouldn't listen. She grabbed jude by the shirt and pushed him to the tree hard. Connor came and started to yell at her and next thing you know I wasn't thinking and I punched her in the face. But she deserved it." She says confidently
"Thank you. Okay well these are very different sides. Connor since you weren't there why don't you tell us what you saw." Lena says
"Ok. Well the first thing I saw was Daria picking up jude and throwing him to the tree and falling on to the ground. I panicked and I tried my best to rush over there and started screaming at her to stop and Taylor told her that she's a...bitch and doesn't care about anyone's feelings but her own and next thing you known she punches Daria in the face. But it's true what Taylor said. Daria deserved this-"
"No she doesn't" jude cuts me off.
"Jude sweaty what are you saying?" Lena says looking confused.
"Yes I know she was being rude to me but no one deserved this. Look Daria, I know you like connor. He liked you too. But just cause he likes someone else and breaks up with you. You don't have to go all crazy and start blaming it all on me. Connor has the right to like anyone he wants. Everyone does. You may not like that but it's how life works. Look I'm really sorry you got punched but that's not my fault and it's not yours. It's no ones actually. If we just all talked about it like normal people we could've agreed that it's nothing to worry about. I like connor. He likes me. I don't know if you know this but connor went out with you at first cause he liked you. But then he stopped and only continued to date you so he could see me. His dad doesn't approve.. Well didn't approve of the idea that him and I were gay. But he's trying. He really is. And me and Connor. We're both happy together." Jude grabs my hand and laces him fingers with mine. "And I think that you should at least find the courage to accept that" I started to tear up as everyone did too.
Daria stunned as ever started to smile. "Wow. I didn't know all that. I'm sorry jude. I'm sorry Taylor. And I'm really sorry connor. I didn't know. I feel awful. Maybe if we can try again... I'm willing to start over if you are. Unless you're not I'm totally cool with that too but I just want you to know I'm sorry. And I really really truly am!" Daria started to cry as jude gave her a hug.
"Okay now I know that everyone's made up.. But I'm still going to have to give you all at least one period of detention tomorrow. Nothing too serious but you all were still very involved in this." Lena and monte say.
"It's okay mom. We learned our lesson." Just says as we all start to laugh.
Jude's POV:
I give connor a big hug and give him a quick kiss as we all make our way out of momma's office. I'm happy we all made up. I just hope nothing happens like this again.