chapter 20 leave me alone!

jude's POV:

I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. while I'm in the middle of brushing them i hear mariana screaming in my room. i quickly rinse my mouth and get out of the bathroom.

"hey good morning... what's wrong?" i say with a confused look.

connor doesn't say anything. he just stands there and makes the exact face he made when he told me that his dad thought i was gay.
"connor whats wrong?" i start to get scared.
"whats wrong is that you can't keep a simple secret!" mariana says practically screaming at me.

"mariana what are you talking ab-" she cuts me off.

"you know exactly what I'm talking about jude! you told moms and everyone else that i ran away! i can't believe you..i told you not to tell anyone and to think i actually trusted you." she starts to tear up.

" mariana please I'm sorry just let me expla-"
"Jude...just-just leave me alone.." She says calmly but I can't clearly see the disappointment in her face. She turns her back to me and walks out of my room. She goes into hers and slams the door shut. I just stand there shocked and start to break down.
"Jude.. Hey it's okay don't cry...shh" Connor kneels down to where I am on the floor and tries to comfort me but it doesn't work.
"I-kn-knew -she woul-she wouldn't -for-forgive-m-me" I say in between sobs.
"Jude it's okay. Shhhh. Don't worry she gonna forgive you soon enough. She's just mad and you have to give her some space." I stop to cry for a second.
"Thanks Connor. But still what if she doesn't."
"Don't worry. Come on let's go eat breakfast. I'm starving. And we can tell your moms if you want. Maybe that can help." I don't say anything I just look away.
"Okay.." I say quietly but loud enough so he hears me.

Connors POV:
We walk downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Hey guys!" We are shocked to see who is standing in the middle of Jude's kitchen. Jude starts to tear up while I'm still standing there shocked. I can't believe that this person is here...

Authors note:
Hey sorry for the short chapter but let me know what you thought. And who do you think was in the kitchen and will Mariana ever forgive Jude? Let me know your theories down in the comments enjoy!