Chapter 36 Nothing's okay anymore

Connor's POV:
I hear footprints from behind me and I turn around to see Jude. My eyes light up instantly but quickly stop when I see tears rushing down his cheeks.
"JUDE WHATS WRONG?" I say.
"Um---I um-- Daria can I talk to Connor alone?" He says coldly. I give him a confused look.
"O..okay.. See you later guys!" She says getting up and going back into the hospital.
"Come. What's wrong?" I say gesturing him to sit next to me on the ground. He runs over to me and tackles me into a hug. He starts to break down.
"I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry. I never should've broken up with you Connor! It was a huge mistake. I don't know why I did that. God I'm so stupid!-"
"Jude stop." I say pulling him away to look into his eyes. I wipe away his tears and pick up his chin. "It's okay. It's not your fault. But..why did you break up with me?"
He doesn't say anything. He looks down at his hands and I notice he's shaking.
"Jude. Please" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.
"Daria." He says suddenly
"What?!?"
"Daria... She made me break up with you."
"Jude what are you talking about. Daria's cool with us now. She wouldn't do-" he cuts me off.
"Well she's not Okay! She threatened me. She told me that if I didn't break up with you she wouldn't just hurt me but she would hurt the other people in my life too." He cries into my arms as I do the same.
"Tell me everything from the beginning" I say grabbing his hands in mine.
"Ok.. Well"
[okay so instead of just saying what happened in Jude's lines I thought I would do a flashback of it!]
flashback:
Jude's POV:
I was walking home after a nice relaxing walk by the beach alone. As I get to the frozen yogurt place I'm stopped by a familiar voice.
"Hey Jude!" I turn around to see Daria sitting on a bench all alone.
"Hey Daria. What's up?" I walk up to her and she smiles up at me.
"Sit. Let's talk!" She says pulling me down to sit on the bench.
"O..Kay."
"So how's Connor?"
"Good. How are you?"
"Shut up."
I was confused by what was happening. Was she talking to me? Was she joking around?
"Um im sorry what?" I say weakly and shyly.
"You know exactly what. Don't play innocent with me cause it's not gonna work little boy. I told you before that you need to stay away from Connor... But you just can't help yourself can't you."
"...Daria...whats going on? I thought we were friends..-"
She starts to laugh in my face. My eyes start to get watery but I dry them with the sleeve of my shirt.
"Haha you really thought that I would be friends with you? Hahaha please that's just rich! I will never be friends with you. I'm not gonna tell you again. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM CONNOR YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU AND NO ONE EVER WILL!!!"
A tear or two rolls down my face. I had promised myself that I wouldn't care what anyone else thought of me. I wasn't going to let anyone hurt my feelings again but I guess that didn't worked out because my feelings were completely crushed by Daria. Why would she do this? This isn't her.
"Daria. Please stop. This isn't you and I'm not going to brea-"
"OH PLEASE! You don't know anything about me Jude. NOTHING. SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE CAUSE YOU DONT! If you don't break up with Connor and leave him alone I WILL DEDICATE MY LIFE TO RUINING YOURS. I WILL HURT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. MAYBE ILL EVEN HURT CONNOR AND TAYLOR!" she was acting crazy now. What has she become. Why was she threatening me like this. "So if I were you I'd break up with him as soon as possible. If you don't...well just wait and see." She gets up and starts walking away. "Ugly little faggot!" She mumbles loud enough so only I can hear her as she walks past me and shoves me to the floor.
I hide my head in my knees and sob quietly. Why would she do this. I don't understand this.
[end of flashback.]
Connors POV:
Jude begins to break down again in my arms.
"Oh my god Jude. It's gonna be okay. Okay? It'll be okay." I pick up his chin and softly press my lips against his. I move my head but He pulls away from me.
"No Connor it's not gonna be okay.." He says quietly and weakly. "nothings okay anymore..."
My face quickly turns into a confused and concerned expression.
"What do you mean?"
He doesn't say anything again. He just look down at our hands that are still intertwined. He squeezes my hands a little.
"Jude?"
He looks up with tears rushing down his face.
"Jesus had a heart attack...and-" he begins to sob.
"He-he didn't make it"
He breaks down again.
No. How did this happen....Daria...

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been working on a bunch of chapters and I already wrote chapter 37 and it's really long so stay tuned! I hope you enjoyed! You may think this chapter was crazy but wait until you read the next one! Anyways tell me what you thought in the comments. Give me your theories too. I love to see what you guys think is going to happen! Enjoy!😊