Chapter 3 You thought wrong!

Jude's POV:
As we leave I feel Daria staring at me from behind. The bell rings. I have English and Taylor and connor have P.E.
"I'll see you after class okay?" Connor says giving me a quick peck!
"K bye. Love you!"
"Love you too"
As they leave I turn around starting to walk back to class.
"Jude!" Daria says grabbing my arm.
"Oh sorry Daria. What's up?"
"Hmm you think we're gonna be friends. Don't even try it. Ty stole Connor away from me and that's not going to happen. You better back off and leave him alone or else."
"Daria I thout-"
"You thought wrong. You really think that I would forgive you? Please..be real" 😈 Daria says with a devilish look.
"Look just leave him alone and nothing will happen. Unless you wanna be dropped...in the hole.. K bye" she walks away as I regain memory to what just happened. I couldn't focus in class because I didn't understand why Daria was doing this. When the bell rings I rush my way to my locker to put my books away as fast I can. I make sure connor doesn't see me but I feel you hands wrapped around my waist.
"Hey handsome." He says as I turn around. He leans in to miss me but I push him back.
"What's wrong jude?" He looked concerned.
I grabbed him by the hand.
"Can talk here. Can you come to my house?"
"Umm yea sure. Let's go."
We make our way to my house. I try my best to avoid eye contact but connor stops me.
"Okay that's it. I can't take it anymore. What is wrong."
"Daria... Kind of...threatened me today"
"What?!? But you made up. What happened" Connor grabs my hand in his.
"Well she was faking it. She told me that I need to back off and leave you alone. And she said that if I don't she was gonna get me." I quickly let go of Connor's hands and try to run but he grabs me and doesn't let me go.
"Jude. Do you really think I'm gonna let Daria get away with that. Nothing she says will ever make me not want to be with you."
I start to cry as connor pulls me into a big hug. When we pull away he wipes the tears away and gives me a kiss on my forehead. As we start to walk to my house again someone walks up in back of us...

Hey guys!! What do you think is gonna happen?? Feel free to leave comments below. And vote for this story if you like if!! Bye)