Chapter 32 I cant..

Jude's POV:
"...Jesus had a heart attack.."
That's when my world started to all fall apart. I didn't cry but I also didn't speak. I couldn't do anything. I just sat their in fearing complete shock. What if he dies. I can't let this happen. And I just snapped at Mariana. A tear rolled down my face. Callie gave me a comforting hug and told me it was going to be alright.
"I'm gonna go back inside 'Kay?" Callie says getting up. "You sure you'll be alight here?" I nod and she goes back inside the hospital. Shortly after she leaves Connor appears.
"Hey. I heard what happened." He says sitting down next to me very closely.
I don't say anything for a few seconds. I look at Connor and start to break down.
"Hey. It's okay! I got you. It's okay. Shh" Connor says conforming with his words as he embraces me with a warm hug.
"Connor....I'm losing Jesus again. Last time it was the shooting and now it's his heart. What's happening with my family lately." I say trying my best to say it clearly without stuttering in between my sobs.
"Jude.. There's nothing wrong with your family. This is life. It's how it works. No ones is perfect. Everyone has their flaws and everyone has their shines. But no ones family or life is perfect. Jesus is going to be fine with what ever happens to him. I promise."
I wipe all the tears from my eyes and look up at Connor.
"...I just....I can't.."
"What do you mean you can't?"
"I mean..I can't stay here knowing that this is going to keep happening to my family. I think I need a break..from my family..everyone....even you.."
It stays quiet for a Minute.
"Jude. You know I love you right."
I chuckle.
"Of course. And you know I love you too...but I think it's time we take some time off this. I need to get my head back in the game with my family right now. I need to be there to support them as much as I can. I love you Connor and I know you know that." He starts to cry. It stays silent again.
"Well..I should probably go back inside. My family's probably looking for me." I get up and start to walk but I stop before opening the door. Is this really what I wanted. To break up with Connor. Should I apologize. What if I can't get him back after. I might need to be there to support my family. But what about me. I need Connor to be there for me and support me....

Authors note:
Hey guys!! Omg what'd you think? Let me know in the comments and your theories! Will Jesus survive? Will Jude and Connor call it quits? Comment your theories and find out in the next chapter! Enjoy!👍🏻