Chapter 34 WHY!

Mariana's POV:
"What? What do you mean Daria?!?" I said in complete shock and confusion.
" she told me to break up with him. She-" I cut Jude off.
" wait.. Wait wait wait... Daria? That girl with the curls that was sitting with you and Connor at the lunch table? But she seems so nice. And I thought you were all friends.."
"I guess she was pretending the whole time. Twice. And I just I don't know!" He starts to cry into his hands but I move them away and wipe him tears.
"Jude what happened?"
"She-she said that-if I -do-didn't br-break up with Connor she'd tell him something really bad!" He said in between sobs.

Jude's POV:
Mariana looked at me confused.
"Like what?" She asks wiping another tear from my eye.
"She showed me a video from like a month ago when Connor wasn't at school...it was me and..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I look at Mariana. She already knew what was going on so I didn't have to tell her the full story.
"Oh judicorn I'm so sorry! How'd she find out?"
"I don't know but maybe someone that was there probably sent it to her! I just can't let Connor see it!" I continue to cry in my hands.
"Jude....listen to me.." Callie said walking up to me. I take my hands away from my face and look at Callie with fear.
"I know this might be scary for you. But..I think you need to talk to Connor."
Brandon walks into the room and we look up at him.
"Jude... Why?"
He knew exactly what was going on. Connor must've told him everything.
"I was just outside talking to Connor about what just happened and I come back in and I hear all of this! I'm gonna kill that girl!" He says clenching his face. He walks up to me and kneels down next to Callie.
"I think you need to go talk to Connor about all of this..."
"Yea..but it's up to you Jude. I would if I were you but...we can't stop you. It's just you two are so perfect for each other that it won't be the same without Connor in the house-" Mariana says before a nurse interrupts our conversation when we see her walking in with a clipboard in her hand.
Moms walk behind her not knowing anything that she's about to say. We all stand up and slowly walk over to her.
"How is he..?" Mariana asks with fear.
Everyone looks at the nurse. I look at my hands then quickly back at the nurse.
She sighs but then gives us all a 'not to worry' smile which never works on me.

"He's..."

Authors note:
Hey what'd you think? Let me know in the comments! And what's gonna happen with Jesus! Comment your theories. Will Jude talk to Connor? Will they finally call it quits? Will they get back together? Comment your theories and find out everything in the next chapter. Enjoy!!