Chapter 7 ..whats wrong..?

Connor's POV:
I open the door with Jude right behind me.
"Hi are you Jude Adams foster and Connor Stevens?" A police men says while pointing at us.
"Yes sir." We say in unison. I swear you can hear the nervousness in our voices.
"Well we have a problem down at the hospital and we need you to come with us." He says signaling us to the car.
Jude begins to cry. I grab him and pull him to the couch. I invite the cops inside.
"Ummm why? What's wrong?" I ask while comforting Jude.
"We're not aloud to give away anything considering its confidential. Someone in the hospital is required to give you that information."
Jude's POV:
I can already tell something bad had to happen to someone. I know it obviously wouldn't be moms. They're not stupid. Callie..no but sometimes she does do stupid things. And then it hit me. Mariana went to a party and she probably got drunk. But Jesus went to the mall with his idiot friends and something bad probably happened. Brandon was safe in his dad's house but it had to be one of the twins. I stop crying and get up with Connor following me.
"Okay can we..uhh change first?" I say looking down at my pajamas.
"Sure. We'll wait in the car."
We go upstairs and change.
"I'll be right back."
"Where are you going?" Connor asks confused with a smirk on his face.
"Umm to change in the bathroom? Where else?"
"Oh. You can change here. I mean we're both boys. Plus it's not like we're gonna have sex or anything" Connor says sarcastically.
"Connor. Come on you know we're too young. Why are you so annoyed with the fact that I'm not ready."
"I'm not. I was just teasing" Connor grabs me and throws me on the bed. He gets on top of me.
"You know I'd never force you into something you didn't want to do."
"Really cause it sure felt like you did when you convinced me to sneak into Taylor's house and drink."
"Well I didn't force you. I just told you to come. You could've left you know. And we were gonna hang out but you cancelled." He says still on top of me.
"I'm sorry I know. I shouldn't of said anythi-" he cuts me off by pressing his lips on mine. I grab his waist and pull him closer to me...if that's even possible. We make out for about 2 minutes and pull away.
"Alright Connor. We need to go..but thanks for cheering me up.." I blush hard and smile.
"Anytime hot stuff" he says smiling big. He plants one more kiss on my lips and gets up. When Connor takes off his shirt to change I can't help but stare. Gladly I don't think he notices. After we change we make our way to the police car. Connor grabs my hand and I squeeze it. He gives me a look letting me know everything's going to be okay. I smile and place my hand on his shoulder. I fall asleep the whole way there.
-
"Jude wake up. We're here." Connor says while tapping me.
"Oh. Okay..let's get this over with."
We get out of the car and walk into the hospital. Once we're inside moms run to me giving me a big hug.
"Hi honey. We're so sorry to scare you like that." Stef says as she kisses my forehead.
"It's okay.. So what happened?"
They don't say anything. Instead they look at each other.
".whats wrong guys..?" I say more confused than ever.
What they tell me next is the one thing I couldn't believe. I stare at them in shock. Next thing you know I black out....

Author's note:
Hey guys. Sorry if this chapter was short. But hey at least you get 2 chapters in one day! Anyways what do you think is gonna happen that made Jude pass out? Let me know you're theories on Instagram or in the comments below!! Stay tuned to find out more! Bye!