Chapter 31 Screw you

Judes POV:
Callie doesn't say anything. She just stands there silently crying. I run downstairs with Connor following and Callie as well. I run down the stairs and see everyone sitting on the couch and the ambulance taking something or someone in the stretcher. I couldn't tell who because my family started to surround it.
"Moms...what's going on?" I ask walking down the stairs slowly. Mariana turns around crying her eyes out and running upstairs.
"Mariana-" mom says before she's cut off by the paramedic.
"Ma'm is your family coming to the hospital now or later?"
"Umm...now.." Mom says "everyone in the car! Now!! MARIANA! Let's go!" Mom says screaming as she walks out the door.
I still didn't know what was going on but I really didn't like this.

Connors POV:
We all get in the car and drive to the hospital.
"Jude what's happening?" I ask confused.
"I honestly have no idea. I mean I'm scared but it's weird that I'm not crying. But I really need to know what's going on. I don't know why moms won't tell me and I don't know why Mariana ran away crying." He says quiet enough so only I hear him.
He lays his head on my shoulder and I lay my head on his head. I grab his hand and lace it in mine and kiss his forehead. We fall asleep the rest of the way there.

-
"Boys. Wake up we're here!" Stef says as I wake up. Jude is still sleeping so I lightly tap him on the shoulder.
"Jude. We're here." I whisper in his ear.
"I don't feel like getting up." I chuckle and tickle him.
"Ahh Connor-st-stop" Jude says laughing. I stop tickling him and we get out of the car.
"Want me to give you a piggy back ride?"
"Yes. Please." Jude gets on my back and kissed my cheek.

-
We walk into the hospital with Jude still on my back. I walk over to the chairs and let Jude sit down. I sit next to him as we wait for stef to tell us what happened.
"Hey um where's Lena?" I asked Jude.
"Oh she went to the school I think.."
"Oh okay." It stays silent for a while until I see Jude's siblings walk into the hospital and sit near us.

Jude's POV:
I see Mariana, Callie, and Brandon walk in and sit near us.
"Hey are you okay Jude?" Mariana asks trying to hold back her tears.
"I'd feel a lot better if someone would tell me what's going on." I snap harshly probably hurting Mariana's feelings.
Mariana doesn't say anything back.
"Jude..calm down-" Callie says before I cut her off
"No! I've been silent for about 3 days and you've been talking to me about everything. And now when I've been asking about 5 times with what's going on none of you tell me?? You know what screw you guys!" I yell before storming out of the room.
"Jude! Come back here!" Brandon and Callie say. I ignore them and keep walking. I go to the hospital's court yard and sit on the grass by the lake.
"I can't believe them." I say to myself.
"Jude..what was that?" Callie says walking up to me.
"I don't feel like talking to anyone can you please just leave me alone?"
She doesn't say anything for a few seconds. She sits down next to me and stares at the lake. I see a tear roll down her face cake turns to me and grabs my hand hers.
"Jude.." 2 more tears roll down her face before speaking again.
"...Jesus had a heart attack..."