Chapter 5 Scared

Connor's POV:
I wake up with Jude still sleeping in my arms. We only slept for an hour and are still home alone. I get up carefully making sure I don't wake up Jude but he wakes up anyways.
"Hey where are you going?"
"I need to pee Jude!"
"Fine. Hurry up I'm not done cuddling"
I give him a quick kiss and run to the bathroom.
Jude's POV:
About a minute after Connor went to the bathroom moms came home.
"Hey sweetie. Where's Connor? I thought he was coming over?"
"He's in the bathroom."
"Oh okay. Well I just came home to tell you tha-"
Connor starts coming downstairs.
"Hey mrs. Foster!"
"Hey Connor. And please call me stef."
"Mom what's wrong?"
"Oh nothing. I just wanted to tell you that me and momma are going to a restaurant with some of her coworkers. So you two will be home alone."
"W-what about everyone else?" I say nervously.
"Well Callie's spending the night at Roberts. Brandon's with his father, Jesus is at the mall with some of his friends, and Mariana went to a party. So the twins will be home very late."
"Oh okay.."
"Is something wrong honey?" She asked concerned.
I didn't want to tell her about Daria.
"Uh no I was just wondering."
"Ok well I'm gonna go make you guys a quick dinner so you two don't starve to death." She laughs and walks to the kitchen.
I throw my self back on the couch completely upset.
"Hey what's wrong?" Connor asks
"It's just that..you heard Daria. You don't know what she'll do. She could break in here and do something bad to us." I begin to cry.
"Hey no one is going to break in and hurt you as long as I'm here."
"Connor I'm scared!" I bury my head in his arms as he hugs me tightly.
"It's okay. It's okay. I won't let her scare you. Don't worry."
I stop crying and look up at him. I get lost in his beautiful hazel eyes.
"Thanks. I love you."
He chuckles. "I love you too you big dork" he leans in and kisses me.
"Okay dinners in the fridge. I'll see you two tomorrow morning. Goodnight my sweets"
She gives me a kiss on my forehead and Connor a big hug. When she leaves I get up and run to my room making sure Connor follows.
"What are we doing here?" He says confused.
I smile at him and sit on my bed.

Author's note:
Hey guys! Tell me what you thought. I know it wasn't my best work. I'm sick and my head hurts a lot but I still wanted to write something. I'm doing chapter 6 right now so stay tuned!👍🏻👏🏻😊