Chapter 6 We're too young..

Jude's POV:
I sit on my bed and grab Connor's hand. I pull him close to me and I lean in to kiss him. The kiss slowly turns into a full on make out. He puts one hand on my cheek and the other on my back for support. I do the same. We change positions so that he's laying on top of me.
Connor's POV:
I'm in love with Jude. I'm really happy that we were left alone tonight. And I'm making out with him in his room. Wow. I get on top of him and continue to kiss him. I lick his lips for access and he excepts. I shove my tongue in his mouth and he does the same. I grab his hands and pin them down next to his head and I lace my fingers around his. I pull away as we breather for air.
"Have I told you how much I love you?" He says laying their staring into my eyes.
"About a million times." We laugh. "But it never gets old...cause I love you too."
"Yes but.. Every time you're with me I always smile. You brighten up my day when I'm not having a good one. And you never disappoint me and I can't thank you enough for that."
"When I see you're smile I fall in love with you all over again" I say leaning in for another kiss. We keep kissing. I move down and give him tiny kisses on his neck.
I stop and take off his shirt but he pull it back down.
"What are you doing?" He asks coldly.
"Oh sorry I thought we were gonna..."
"Connor! We're 14. We're way too young to be having sex. I thought we could just make out."
"Oh sorry." I get off him and hide my head in my hands from the embarrassment.
"Con, it's okay I'm sorry. I should've Just told you. Don't worry. When were older okay?"
I don't respond.
"I love you..." He says to break the awkward silence.
I pick up my head not saying anything. I only look into his eyes. I place my hand on his chin to bring him closer and kiss him.
Jude's POV:
I truly love Connor I don't know what I would do without him. I feel bad for embarrassing him. I'm just not ready. We're too young.. He pulls away.
"I love you too. And you know that.."
I smile. It feels like a million butterflies are inside of me. My cheeks turn pink and I can't stop smiling.
"Yes I do." I say grabbing his hand in mine. "Come on let's go eat something. I'm starving"
We laugh.
"Yea okay. Let's go." Connor gets up while I help him go down the stairs.
-
After we finish eating we hear a knock on the Door.
"Who would be knocking on the door at 10PM?" Connor says confused.
"I...don't know.."
I look through the window and see 2 police men standing by the door.
"Ummm.. Connor"
"Yea"
"It's the police"
Connor doesn't say anything..he just stands there confused and worried as I do the same. Why would the police come to my house? It makes no sense. We didn't do anything. Unless something happened..or worse..Daria....

Authors note:
Hey guys! Sorry for the cliffhanger!😂 it's fun to see how you guys keep commenting stuff like "omg plz keep writing I need to know what happens" 😂😂 plus it's fun to leave a mystery. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry if it was a little awkward in he beginning with all the making out. Don't worry I'm not gonna have them have sex or anything yet. 😂😂 anyways let me know what you think. I'm gonna write more later. I gotta do my homework. Enjoy!👍🏻👍🏻☺️☺️☺️