Chapter 17 She'll never forgive me!

Jude's POV:
"Moms?" I say getting up and sitting on Mariana's bed.
"Yes sweetie?"
"I don't think Mariana's coming back?"
"Love do you know something we don't?" They looked like they were about to get mad.
"No..but half of her stuff Is gone. And she took her luggage with her!" They could tell I knew something. I start to cry again. Connor sits on the bed beside me and comforts me.
"Jude it's gonna be okay."
"No it's not Connor. You don't Mariana like I do. She's not gonna stop until she gets what she wants. And what she wants..."
"Jude???" He says looking up at my moms.
"Honey what do you mean?" Momma says.
"Jude?" Callie says getting scared.
"She wants moms to apologize to her. She went to go visit Jesus...and she's staying at a hotel for the night."
No one says anything for a while. I knew I shouldn't have ratted Mariana out. She's going to hate me now.
"Jude..how-how do you know this?" Callie says getting closer to me.
I didn't say anything I just looked down at my feet but Connor picked up my chin.
"Jude?? You know you can tell me anything right?? You can say it."
"But...Mariana's going to hate me!" I start to cry in Connor's arms again.
"No she's not don't worry. She might be mad at first. But she can't be mad at you forever. You're her favorite." Connor says making me smile. He kisses me on the cheek and I sit on top of him.
"Well when Mariana went to her room she texted me this." I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and showed my moms the messages.
Text message between Mariana and Jude:
J-did moms tell you about Jesus?
M- yes. I can't believe they didn't tell me before.
J- I'm sorry.
M- Jude it's okay it's not your fault.
J- I know...:(
M- ok look I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
J- wait where are you.
M- I'm in my room packing my stuff.
J- why??
M- that's part of the secret... I'm going to the hospital to visit Jesus. Moms don't want me to visit him cause they think I'm gonna like pass out or something.
J- oh but why are you packing a bag??
M- well I'm gonna stay at the closest hotel by the hospital.
J- Mariana why are you running away? :(
M- Jude...it's not easy to explain. It's better if it don't know.
J-but...Mariana please don't go
M- I can't. I'm sorry. Please don't tell moms about this. I'll never forgive you if you do.
M- Jude?? Promise??
J-.... Fine
M- ok gtg bye. See you whenever:)
J- :(
I start to cry again.
"Jude don't cry. It's gonna be okay." Momma says hugging me.
"No it's not. Didn't you read the message. She'll never forgive me now!" I fun out of the room into my own and slam the door behind me causing everyone in Mariana's room to startle. I lay on my bed crying and crying.

Connors POV:
Poor Jude. I can't believe he just got Mariana back and he's losing her again. I wish I knew how I could cheer him up. I know making out with him always cheers him up but this time it's different. He's really upset and I bet all he wants right now is to see Mariana. ...Wait!
"I'm gonna go check on him." I say walking out of the room. I go to Jude's door and knock.
"Jude can you please open the door." It was locked so I couldn't get in.
"No. I don't want to talk to anyone right now." I hear him struggling to get the words out as he continues to sob.
"It's me... Connor. I promise I won't do anything that'll make you even more upset. Just please Jude." I don't hear anything from him. I start to cry and place my forehead against the door.
"Jude please. I hate seeing you like this..."
I hear him unlocking the door and I take a step back. He opens the door and I can see him sobbing even more he runs into my arms and I cry into his.
"It's gonna be okay Jude. It's gonna be okay."
We part from the hug and stare into each other's eyes. I lean into kiss him and he smiles as our lips touch. When we pull away we just get lost in each other's eyes. We go into his room and close the door behind us. We lay on his bed with me on top of him and start making out. He pulls me closer and I lick his bottom lip for entrance and he excepts. I shove my tongue inside of his mouth as he does the same to me. I feel his hand stroking my back under my shirt. I take my hand and tuck it under Jude's shirt feeling his stomach and brushing my hand against his chest. After our make out session we pull away and Jude just sits there smiling and blushing like crazy.
"I love you." He says giving me a hug.
I chuckle. "I love you too." We pull away from the hug.
"Hey look. I know you're upset about this whole Mariana situation but I have an idea."
"Well you cheered me up a little Connor. By the way I think that's the best make out I've ever had with you since like..forever."
"Wow thanks." I say kissing his adorable little nose.
"Anyways what's your idea?"
I don't say anything for a second. I look at him and then smile.
"Ok.."

Authors note:
hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed today's chapter let me know what you think in the comments. And tell me your theories in the comments for the next chapter. What do you think Connors idea was? Do you think it'll work? Find out next time! Enjoy!!👍🏻👍🏻