Chapter 16

Instead of going back to the hotel, they both decided to go into town. It is their last day here and they want to make the best of it, so that is why they are walking in the street while talking.

"Where do you want to eat tonight, Hero? You told me about healthy so I expect a salad bar or something." Harry says and Louis snorts.

"Of course not." He shakes his head. "I was thinking more about a pasta place or something like this." He shrugs.

Harry hums and buries his hands in his pockets, shivering a bit. Louis sees goosebumps on his arm and then looks up at Harry's face.

"Are you cold?" He asks, making Harry look down at him. Not like down down because Louis is not that small alright? Anyways, he tilts his head to look at Louis and flashes him a soft smile.

"Yeah, a bit." He shrugs.

"There must be some restaurant here so we'll just stop and eat, alright? It'll be warmer inside." Louis says and Harry nods.

They walk for a few more minutes, not really talking but rather looking around at their surroundings. Soon enough Louis' eyes fall on a restaurant that seems rather great, and so he points at it and asks Harry if it is okay for him, which he is, so they decide to eat here.

Once both inside and comfortably seated, their eyes on the menus, they start a conversation.

"What are you going to take?" Harry asks, looking up at Louis from his menu.

Louis shrugs. "I don't know. Pastas?" He offers and Harry lets out a laugh, shaking his head.

"I would have figured it out myself since we are in a pasta restaurant." He smiles.

"Yeah. What about you?" He tilts his head, looking into Harry's eyes.

"Um, this." He says, leaning in across the table, turning his menu and pointing at one of the dishes. It is called 'Penne alla Siciliana' and it seems really good, from the description. Louis might have that, too.

"I'll take the same." He says and Harry takes his menu back, smiling.

"Alright, Hero. Ready to order then?" He says and Louis nods. As if on cue, the waiter comes to their table and smiles at the two.

"Hi!" He starts brightly, looking in Louis' direction. "I'm Rodrigo and I'll be your waiter tonight. Are you ready to order?" Rodrigo asks, his arms crossed behind his back and his gaze fixed on Louis'. Louis starts to feel weirdly observed and uncomfortable under Rodrigo's intense gaze so he looks down at his menu to occupy himself and before he can answer, Harry does.

"Hi, Rodrigo." He says kindly but his voice is a little lower and louder than usual, which makes Louis look up at him and wonder where the sudden change comes from. His eyes find Harry's face which is impassive as he looks at Rodrigo with a polite but not earnest smile, which is... odd, for Harry. "We'll have two Penne alla Siciliana, and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, please." He says, closing his menu and handing it, along with Louis', to Rodrigo, who smiles tightly and politely to him.

"Sure, I'll be right back." He nods once and leaves.

Louis lets out a breath and Harry turns to him, a genuine and teasing smile spreading on his lips.

Oh, so Louis has been staring.

"I didn't know you had such a good Italian accent." Louis tells him as he crosses his arms on the table.

Harry chuckles and looks down at the table, taking the napkin which was neatly folded on the side of the table, and starts unfolding it then folding it again. He then shrugs.