Chapter 5.

*   *   *   *

Here I was thinking today couldn't get any weirder. I randomly spawn into a world I know hardly anything about, then found Ben and travel with him for a few days, and now we find Hector THEN discover that our friend Sera is here too?? What the hell is happening?

"So Hector, how long have you been here?" I ask.

"Uh, give or take 2 or 3 days." He said.

A few days, just like us.

"Okay, and since you met with Sera, how long did you say she was here for?"

"Well, she said that she was living up in the mountains for a day and a half."

A day and a half...so she must've arrived here after we did. But the question is...how and WHY are we here?

*   *   *   *

So I've been watching Pokémon TV for the past hour or 2, and I gotta say...there ain't much to watch ither than the news, Pokémon contests, or really cheesy sitcoms. Yeesh, no wonder so many people go on a journey.

I miss my Garchomp, just being near him made me smile. Almost like...we were meant to be. Not as in romantically attracted of course, ew. But more like a super strong bond like in the Kalos series, those who were very close to their Pokémon could actually sense and see where they were. Talk about a HELLA useful trait of a strong bond.

Suddenly I felt my heart fill with joy, followed closely by a knock at the door.

"Hey Sera, we're back with some clothes for you. Can we come in?" I heard Hectors voice.

"Aw cool! And yeah you come in."

I had asked Nurse Joy if I could please use the Pokémon centers washer and dryer to clean my current clothes, and fortunately she said yes so now I'm wearing clean clothes. Thank GOODNESS. Hector and Garchomp came walking into the room while carrying a shopping bag, but they were also followed by 2 other guys.

"Uh...who are these guys?" I ask.

"Oh Sera you're not gonna believe it, it's Halt and Ben!" Hector said.

My jaw dropped and I looked at the 2 guys, feeling my heart fill up with joy. I jumped up and ran to the 2 guys, wrapping my arms around them in a hug.

"Oh my gosh you guys are here too! This dream just doesn't stop getting better!"

That was when the guys all looked at each other with a strange expression, except Garchomp of course. I pulled back and raised an eyebrow out of confusion.

"What? Why are you guys looking at each other like that?" I asked.

Hector sighed.

"Well Sera....this isn't exactly a dream. I know because I was awake when I was sent here, was just walking to the grocery store down the street when BOOM! A big white flash blinded me and I was suddenly in the forest." He said.

My eyes widened.

"Wait...are you serious?" I ask, my voice hoarse.

They all nodded. I looked towards my Garchomp, who also nodded. Honestly, I wasn't sure how to react at first. But the more I thought about it, the more I started to smile.

"So...I actually do have a Garchomp?"

The land shark nods. Oh yup, that's it. I jumped up from the bed and started squealing happily, catching everyone off guard.

"Oh my gosh! I have a REAL Pokémon!" I cheered, but quietly while trying not to disturb anyone else in the other rooms.

"Okay okay miss Psychic, calm down and take a look at your new clothes." Hector chuckled.