Chapter 43.

We made it to the bottom of the spooky transparent staircase, now we're walking on what I assume is an invisible platform. Spear Pillar was a super trippy place on the show, literally like a void in the heart of a mountain. Like how does a place like that even exist?

Up ahead, we could see the psycho himself along with his 3 Commanders  standing by some shattered pillars with their backs to us. Garchomp, Pikachu and I carefully approached them in case any traps were to go off. My gut feeling was on constant guard, but so far I felt nothing.

"We're here. Now where are they?" I ask.

They all turned to face us.

"They're right there." Saturn said.

He pointed off to the side, I glanced over and saw my friends tightly tied to one of the pillars. Ohhhh these clowns are gonna die...or at the very least get their asses beaten hard. Let's go with option 2, I may be full of rage but I'm still not gonna kill people. I gave my friends a reassuring look.

"Alright, now let them go." I said calmly.

Then Cyrus started to chuckle.

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

I reared my head back.

"You said if I showed up, you'd let them go."

"I said if you wanted to see them ALIVE. But now..."

He suddenly pulled a pistol out from behind himself, aiming it at my friends. My eyes widened and they gasped, pulling against the ropes. I could see his finger on the trigger as he aimed at their heads.

"Now which of them shall die first?"

I looked at Garchomp and he knew what I was thinking. My shark moved so quickly he became a blur as he shot towards Cyrus, appearing right in front of him and chomping onto the handgun. The man was startled by how quickly my ace moved, but then he grinned as Garchomp glared him in the eye. Both of us immediately felt something was off.

"Garchomp, come back!" I shouted in my head.

And he did, right before Mars and Jupiter shot tranquilizers at him. They missed by only mere inches, barely missing his neck. Garchomp appeared back at my side, growling furiously and drool dripping from his maw.

When I took the gun out of Garchomps mouth and looked it over, my heart suddenly filled with pain and sorrow. I could hear the agony filled screams, see blood splattering, bodies hit the floor. The realization hit me all at once, I then looked up towards Team Galactic command.

"It was YOU." I growled.

Cyrus' expression did not change.

"YOU killed Ash, Dawn and Brock. DIDN'T YOU?!" I shouted.

He didn't say anything to combat this. Oh my God, how did I not see it before? I threw the gun to the floor in anger, it shattered from the amount of damage Garchomp inflicted to it. The sheer COWARDICE and DISHONOR these people have, I looked at my hands and saw them literally shaking with rage. Pikachu was frozen with shock from what he heard, he wasn't moving at all. I growled and clenched my fists.

"You...are EVIL, CYRUS. MURDERING CHILDREN?!?! FUCKING CHILDREN!!! It was BAD ENOUGH when you came after me the first, then you got MY FRIENDS involved. NOW I find out that it was YOU WHO KILLED THEM?! THAT HAS CROSSED A LINE YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!" I shrieked.

Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the ultra ball.

"Oooo you done did it now!" Marcus yelled.

I didn't break my focus from Cyrus, holding up the ultra ball.