Chapter 47.

I walked up to the front desk.

"Nurse Joy, Garchomp woke up!" I say happily.

"That's wonderful, I'll bring him some berries right away."

I nod my head and went to walk back to Garchomps room, only that was when my name was called.

"Hey Sera!"

"Hm?"

I turned my head toward the voice to see the Ash, Dawn and Brock walking up to me. Pikachu sat on Ash's shoulder while an adorable Piplup sat on Dawn's head, I smiled at the sight of them.

"Oh hey you guys."

"Whoa, you look exhausted." Dawn asks.

"I am, didn't sleep at all last night. I thought my Pokémon was on his deathbed..."

"Is he okay now?" Brock asks.

"He seems alright, just really sore and needs to rest."

"What is your Pokémon anyways?" Ash asked.

"Well, come with me and find out."

I could've just told them, but I'm on my way back to see my shark anyways so why not? They nod and follow me down the hallway toward the medical rooms. These 3 must've stayed here for the night, my friends might have too now that I think about it. But since it's pretty early they're probably still asleep.

I stopped at the window looking into Garchomps room, the 3 kids doing the same. Nurse Joy and Chansey were in there already giving Garchomp more treatment, putting more of that cream on his bruises and scratches. Ash, Dawn, Brock and Piplup all gasped at the sight of my Pokémon, Pikachu had already seen him be defeated so his ears went down.

"A Garchomp..." Brock said.

"Yup, he's my first Pokémon. Not to mention him and I share a battle bond, only it hasnt happened for a while and I dont know why..."

"WHA?!" Ash exclaimed.

I gave him a weird look.

"What?"

"You have a battle bond with a Pokémon too?? I have one with a Greninja!"

"Oh I'm aware." I smile.

The kids gave me a strange look. They were about to ask more when the door to the room opened, out coming the Nurse and her assistant Pokémon. That was when Brock suddenly perked up with hearts in his eyes and sprang into position in front of her, Nurse Joy was startled and looked at the teenager in front of her.

"Oh Nurse Joy! Us meeting here today must be fate! While you may be healing Pokémon, you're healing my loneliness!"

That was when I heard a pokeball open, ohhh boy I know what's about to happen. Croagunk appeared behind Brock and his fingers glowed a bright pinkish purple, then he punched his trainer right in the ass. Brock yelped and froze on the spot, shuddering wildly.

"Right...I have you Croagunk...." He wheezed.

The boy collapsed to the floor, the poison frog grabbed his pant leg and started dragging him off. Ash and Dawn only shook their heads while I couldn't help but snicker, I can't BELIEVE I just saw that happen right in front of me. He's been punched in the ass by Croagunk so many times and he's gotten back up within a minute so surely he's alright, that's why I snickered. But I quickly regained myself and looked at Nurse Joy.

"How is he?" I ask.

"Your Garchomp has made a very rapid turnaround. His cuts are already scabbed over and looking much better, the bruises should be gone in a few days if you apply this cream to them twice a day."