Chapter 29.

"A Tyrunt?" I said.

The small tyrannosaurus Pokémon yawned and got out of the box, stretching its legs.

"Seems so. This happens sometimes."

"What, people just ditch their Pokémon here?" I ask.

"Sadly, but I've never seen a Tyrunt before."

Tyrunt approached Reggie and I, smiling and rubbing up against our legs. Its skin was rough like Garchomps, but that fuzz around their neck was SOOOO soft. Talk about contrast. I smiled and knelt down to the Pokémons level, gently  grabbing both sides of its face.

"Awww you're so cute! Yes you are!" I cooed.

"Ty tyrunt!"

The T-rex pushed their head into my chest and knocked me to the floor, THEN proceeded to lay on me and shower me with nuzzles. I laughed as their skin rubbed against mine, it kinda hurt but I'll live. Continuing to pet the literal dinosaur on top of me, it seemed to make it happier.

"Can I take care of it?"

"Ty! Ty! Runt!"

"Sure, he seems to like you a lot."

"Yes!!"

After a brief snuggle, we went back to our breakfast, Tyrunt getting a bowl of his own. He went face first into the bowl of food and started devouring it, leaving it empty in a matter of minutes. My other Pokémon just stared at him with wide eyes before becoming protective of their food. Probably a good thing to do, he seemed like a pig.

Soon enough, we all finished eating and headed outside. Reggie went ahead and started feeding the other Pokémon, but Tyrunt had a different idea. He started running around the yard like his tail was on fire, laughing and sometimes bumping into or even running over the other Pokémon.

"Tyrunt! No! Come back here!" I shouted.

I ran after the T-Rex, but he was just way too fast. Damn, for a little guy he sure can MOVE. Riolu joined in and chased after Tyrunt, she was doing a lot better at catching up to him than I was. She tried to tell him to stop, but he wouldn't listen and kept running. Oh for crying out loud!

"Pikaaa! Pika!" Pikachu cried out.

"Pikachu, use a Thunderbolt in front of Tyrunt! Don't hit him!" I yelled.

The mouse complied and shot a lightning bolt in Tyrunts direction, striking the ground in front of him. Tyrunt yelped loudly and tried to stop running, but he was going too fast and ran into it. The Pokémon then collapsed, I gasped and ran over to him.

"Tyrunt! Are you okay?!" I ask frantically.

Tyrunt suddenly sat up, shaking himself off. He then looked at me with big puppy dog eyes, I only sighed.

"You're gonna a handful, aren't you..."

Tyrunt only smiled. Well, that just answered my question for me. This little guy is gonna be like one of those hyperactive little kids.

I'm not looking forward to that.

*   *   *   *

After several hours of walking, the guys arrived in Veilstone City. It was around 2 pm when they arrived, their feet were hurting from how long they walked. The moment they saw a bench, they all sat down and sighed loudly. Now they could rest.

"Ohhh it feels so good to sit down..." Marcus wheezed.

"Yeah it does...." Ben added.

"So...where did Sera say she was again?"