Chapter 13.

"Wait...a Riolu? What are you doing here?" I ask it.

Riolu tilted its head.

"Are you lost too? Or did you use your Aura to find me?" I asked.

Riolu and its evolved form of Lucario both have a super strong Aura to feel the emotions of other people. Heh, I guess my friends would say that I basically can do the same thing. Must've been why I could sense Riolu in the first place.

"Rio." It said.

"Well either way, I'm very thankful for your company. I hate being alone for too long."

Riolu nodded.

"Oh you agree? Isn't it the worst?"

The little dog/fox Pokémon nods again with its arms crossed. I smiled and stood up, brushing myself off.

"Hey Riolu, you think you could help me find my friends?"

Riolu smiled.

"Olu!"

"Alright, thank you. Plus a little extra help defending against that Onix wouldn't hurt."

*   *   *   *

In another cave tunnel...

Marcus, Chesnaught and Hector were grouped together, all tired after running from the enraged rock snake. Hector gave a nasty glare at Marcus.

"Marcus, what the FUCK were you thinking?! You attracted that Onix right to us and got us all separated!" Hector shouted, not caring if the Pokémon heard.

"I'm SORRY okay?! I just wanted to catch that Geodude!" Marcus shouted back.

Chesnaught looked in between both the trainers, shaking her head as both of them argued. It was evident she wasn't very interested or amused by the arguing, instead she looked around. The porcupine then got an idea, she used Pin Missile and they lit up the cave walls a bright green. She'd grab onto 2 of the pin missiles, looking to her trainer.

"Ches ches!" She smiled.

The 2 looked at her.

"Whoa, good thinking Chesnaught! It's seems pin missile can also be used like glow sticks!" Hector cheered.

The porcupine lead the way down the tunnel, the 2 friends following.

"Hope the others are alright..."

*   *   *   *

Meanwhile...

Garchomp, Pikachu, Halt, Mareep and Ben had found each other by sheer coincidence.

"Shit, we're NEVER gonna find the others. Just my shitty luck..." Ben complained.

"Would you stop being such a pessimist? We WILL get out of here Ben, have a little faith. Garchomp, Pikachu, Mareep, you guys alright?" Halt asked the Pokémon.

Pikachu and Mareep both nodded yes. But Garchomp however, was panicking and looking around frantically, something VERY out of character for him. He began clawing at the walls aggressively and breaking the rock in desperation to find his trainer. This concerned the 2 men.

"Garchomp, calm down!" Halt shouted.

Pikachu ran up to him and pat his leg. The land shark looked over his shoulder and down at Pikachu, visible tears in his eyes. Garchomp, for the first time ever seen by the others, was in tears and just short of crying. The little mouse Pokémons ears drooped at the sight of his friend looking so upset.