Chapter 45.

The look on Team Galactics faces when both Dialga and Palkia went down was the funniest thing I saw all day, such SHOCK and AWE was a sight to see. Giratina returned to his alternate form and panted heavily, fighting his brothers almost singlehandedly was incredible. I looked towards Cyrus and began to approach him.

"How is this possible?! Giratina shouldn't have been able to defeat them both!" He snarled.

"Ever really wonder where their power went? Since they were in trouble, they sent their power to Giratina so you couldn't get your grimey hands on it. It was evident in the battle that even their signature moves were maybe half as strong as usual."

I stopped a few feet away him.

"And now, prison awaits you ALL."

Cynthia, her Garchomp and my friends walked up behind me, all VERY unhappy. The nervous looks on their faces said it all.

"We'll take care of them and leave you 4 alone." Cynthia said.

Her Garchomp gave a snarl and was  suddenly behind the criminals in a flash, pushing them forward. The guys and I watched as Cynthia and Garchomp forced them out, I personally gave Cyrus an evil smile and little wave as they were lead out. The next thing I knew, I was in a huge hug.

"Oof..!"

"Don't you EVER do something like that again!" Hector said.

"Do what, battle Cyrus??" I ask.

"YES!! You crazy bitch!" Marcus exclaimed.

I only laughed and hugged them in return, we stood there hugging for a few minutes before we all pulled back.

"I missed you guys. Anything exciting happen while you were here?"

"Yeah actually, we did manage to make it out of our cell and release the Lake Guardians. Then we got outnumbered." Halt says.

"Mesprit, Azelf and Yuxie. Sounds like you guys had fun." I chuckled.

"Not as much as you, where the hell did you get a SHINY Gyarados?!" Hector asked.

"It's a long story we don't have time for."

I looked toward Giratina to see him nudging his brothers, cooing at them in attempt to wake them up. We could see that they were still breathing, so they were alive at the very least. Dialga and Palkia slowly opened their eyes and saw their brother before them, both warbling at him.

Giratina then lowered his head to them. 2 glowing balls of light appeared from his chest, one light blue and the other pale pink. The blue one shot toward Dialga while the pink one shot at Palkia, the lights phased into the 2 legendaries and they began to sparkle brightly. We watched this unfold with awe, it was beautiful.

When the sparkling stopped, Dialga and Palkia both stood up as their true strength was restored. The Creations Trio still looked beaten up real bad, how are we gonna heal them? I'm pretty sure Nurse Joy and Chansey can't handle having 3 of Sinnohs Legendary Pokémon as patients all at once, let alone HUGE ones like them.

"Giratina, are you 3 okay? You're all so hurt..."

"We will be alright, child..." The shadow dragon replied, sounding pained.

That was then we suddenly heard a loud cry from above, something that I don't think any of us humans have heard. It's sure new on me that's for sure. Every single one of us looked up and saw a large ball of yellow light descending down, it began forming into a large figure the closer it came to the ground. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina stared at the figure as it touched down, the light surrounding it vanished and there stood the Pokémon version of God himself.