Chapter 35.

Later that evening, I was laying in bed and scrolling on my phone again.  My friends and I went sledding earlier for a while, which was freaking AWESOME, but we did get bored after a couple hours. Snowpoint City is actually a much nicer place than we thought, it's like a great place to go on vacation for a week.

Honestly, I'd totally come back here after we defeat Team Galactic. That is...if we can return to this universe. I sure HOPE that we can, I like this world a lot. Plus I wanna get all 8 Sinnoh badges and challenge Cynthia, I wouldn't even care if I lost. Just having the CHANCE to challenge both her and Sinnohs Elite 4 sounds like a DREAM. I never had the Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum DS games to try and do so.

"Man...how cool would it be to get all 8 Gym badges and challenge Cynthia?" I ask aloud.

"Garrrr."

"Pika!"

I looked at my 2 Pokémon, smiling at them.

"Pikachu, I know you came super close in the Sinnoh league with Ash. That guy Tobias having a Darkrai and Latios? That was fucking BULLSHIT. Like, why is having a Legendary Pokémon in the league allowed?? You did amazingly."

Pikachus ears drooped and he looked sad. It's been a while since he's been upset, must still be really hard for those emotional wounds to heal. I picked up Pikachu and held him close, rubbing his back.

"It'll be okay Pikachu, I'll figure something out once this is all over."

The mouse looked at me with his big eyes.

"I promise."

He smiled a bit and laid his head on my chest. Garchomp, who was laying next to us, pulled us both into a hug. Awww, Garchomp may act all tough but he's actually a sweetheart when he wants to be. I hugged my shark along with Pikachu, nuzzling against them both.

That was when my phone started ringing. SERIOUSLY?! Ruined our snuggle time, phone! Garchomp let go of us so I could answer it, I grabbed my phone and held it to my ear.

"Yes?" I say.

"Oh thank God!" I heard my mom's voice.

I sat straight up in bed, still holding Pikachu close.

"Mom!"

"Sera are you okay? Your father told me that he called you earlier and you were in some other dimension..?" She said.

"Ahaha....yeah, it's true. And oh yeah, I'm good." I replied.

"How did THAT even happen, and why??"

I mean, those are fairly reasonable questions.

"There's actually a reason behind that. Did Dad say where I was?"

"He said you were in that Pokémon world?"

Both my parents know jack diddly squat about Pokémon, but my mom would sometimes watch the show with me when I was younger, so she actually had sort of an idea of where I was. So far, she's taking it way better than my dad was.

"Yeah I am, I'm in the Sinnoh region. I even got awesome Pokémon on my team, one more and I'll have a full party!" I say excitedly.

"You do? How many can you have?" She asks.

"Six in a party, more if I want to store them. But I don't wanna do that here."

I heard my mom sigh, and probably shake her head too from the sound of it.

"You are such a nut. Your father told me about one you showed him that had huge teeth and looked mean."

I raised a brow and looked over at Garchomp, he seemed confused too. The teeth I understand, but he didn't look mean at all. Although, that could be because he's my Pokémon and I'm being biased. But I really don't see how he looked mean.