Chapter 22.

The next morning came around. I was already awake at the crack of dawn and had gotten ready for the day, it do be like that sometimes. I'm ready to get a move on but it seems the others aren't exactly prepared, so I quietly walked out onto the balcony attached to the room.

The view was amazing, I could see a town or city on the horizon surrounded by trees with some mountains off to the side. Sinnoh sure is mountainous. Not that I'm complaining though, I really like the mountains. In fact, I'm sure I could see Mount Coronet in the very far distance. The place where Team Galactic used the Lake Guardians to summon 2 of Sinnohs legendary Pokémon...

"Dialga, Palkia...I PROMISE I'll find you. Me and my friends." I whispered.

It was then when I felt a paw on my leg. Looking down I saw Riolu standing there, her tail wagging slightly. I smiled and pat her on the head.

"I'm just thinking aloud, sweetie. I'm worried about the Legendary Pokémon Team Galactic is chasing."

She nodded. Right, aura Pokémon. She probably already knows what I'm thinking, we need to train ourselves and face Team Galactic. Riolu jumped up and hugged me, her tail wagging much harder. I giggled and hugged her, patting her back.

"You really are a sweetheart. I hope you'd still be like this as a Lucario, if you want to evolve that is." I say.

Riolu pulled back and had a determined look on her face.

"Ri Ri!"

"So you DO want to evolve, awesome. You're already a level 32, you must be REALLY close to evolving. Some training and battles will do you some good, what do you say?"

She wagged her tail violently, actually shaking the both of us in the process.

"Okay! Okay. We'll do some training while on our way to Eterna, but surely we'll find another town to stock up on food."

Riolu nods as I set her down.

"Speaking of food, let's go get some breakfast downstairs. I don't usually eat breakfast, but I'm hungry."

"Olu."

*   *   *   *

The Pokémon got their fill on food and the group hit the road yet again. Meowth was now fully capable of walking now and followed behind Sera, staring at the back of her head. He still couldn't believe that someone who knew exactly who he was treated him with so much kindness, it was almost unreal.

Her Pokémon were still weary of the greedy cat, but she wasn't unless he was acting suspicious. She said it was her nature, he found it both admiring yet very naive. If she believed everyone was good, that could end up getting them into trouble. But little did he know that actually wasn't entirely the case with her.

The group walked in silence down the road, entering a very rocky terrain. Sera would suddenly slow down, looking around for something. Garchomp would do the same thing and look the opposite directions she did to scope out more land. Pikachu looked around as well, not seeing anything.

"Hey look, over there!" Meowth says.

He pointed toward a large sign, they all approached it to get a better look. On the sign was a drawing of what looked to be a Metagross in an attack position, surrounded by lots of warning signs. Meowth found it very unnerving while Sera looked back at them.

"I'm pretty sure it's warning of a Metagross up ahead, but I can't read the symbols to know everything it says." She said.

"Well...you're right. It's a warning of an aggressive oddly colored Metagross here, super aggro!"