Chapter 44.

Giratina roared furiously at his 2 brothers, Dialga and Palkia roaring in return. Now this is gonna be a Legendary battle, no pun intended. Giratina will have to be careful as they're all Dragon types, which is super effective against each other. But Palkia is part water type while Dialga is part steel, an amazing type pairing. And as it's also 2 on 1, this won't be easy.

"Dialga, use Roar of Time and Palkia, Spacial Rend!" Cyrus barked.

Both of the Creations Trio began to charge up their attacks, only it wasn't looking NEARLY as powerful as it did in the show. Wait, since Dialga and Palkia gave most of their abilities to Giratina, does that mean he can use Spacial Rend and Roar of Time? If so...Cyrus is SCREWED.

Dialga and Palkia fired off their attacks and both struck Giratina, the shadow dragon roared and slid back a bit. Even if the attacks weren't full power, that was a hard hit from both. He shook his head and stomped his foot down. If he can't use Roar of Time or Spacial Rend, he does have a signature move too...

"Alright Giratina, use Shadow Force!" I say.

The dragon suddenly vanished into a cloud of smoke, a large set of claws ripping a hole in reality in front of Dialga and Palkia before said claws slashed at them. Both cried out in pain and held their ground, growling at Giratina. Okay, that definitely did some damage, but not enough. We need to hit harder.

"Giratina, what other moves do you know?" I asked.

He looked back at me, "Dragon Claw, Aura Sphere, Psychic, Spacial Rend and Roar of Time."

So he DOES know Dialga and Palkias moves!

"Dialga, use Metal Claw. Palkia, Hydro Pump."

Dialga started charging while Palkia shot a strong burst of water at Giratina.

"Dodge it!" I ordered.

Giratina moved off to the side in a flash and narrowly avoided being hit by Dialgas Metal claw and Palkias Hydro Pump, his red eyes flashing brightly.

"Now use Dragon Claw!"

His claws glowed bright purple as he lifted up his foot, slashing at the ruler of time. Dialga yelped and went down almost right in front of me with a hard thud, Giratina now focusing on Palkia.

"Spacial rend!" Cyrus shouted.

"Shadow force!" I ordered.

Palkia began charging up the attack as Giratina vanished, the large claws ripping a hole I reality once again and about to slash. But the ruler of space fired off Spacial Rend as his brother came through the portal, it being a direct hit. The Shadow Dragon roared and became visible, Dialga getting up behind him and firing off what I believe was Dragon pulse. Giratina roared in pain from the super effective attacks, now stuck in between them.

"Shit! They're ganging up on him!" I hissed.

That was when I felt a claw on my shoulder, I turned my head and saw Garchomp giving me a fierce look.

"Send me in." He said.

"Garchomp-"

He snarled angrily.

"SERA! Giratina NEEDS help, and if we need to link up with our battle bond for this, so be it!"

Whoa, I've never heard Garchomp be so assertive. But...he's right. Giratina can't do this alone and he's about to get hammered. I took a deep breath and gave him a nod.

"Alright, can you go after Dialga? You'll have a type advantage."

"Absolutely." He said.

Garchomp rushed into the battle as I looked at Pikachu.