Chapter 49.

My parents were silent as they stared at Pokémon team. Ohhh...did I do this a little too quickly? Showing off my team? Yeahhh probably did. I took a deep breath and gestured to Gyarados first.

"This is Gyarados, she's my most recent addition." I say.

I went on to introduce them one by one as calmly as I could. My family was still in shock by the sight of them, but you wouldn't expect Pokémon to enter the real world now would you? Once I was finished, I nervously awaited their response.

"Well..? What do you think?" I ask.

"...How do you expect to take care of them?" My dad asks.

"I have kibble recipes thanks to a good friend I met there, I can always go back and get some ingredients when I need them."

I took the recipes Reggie had given me out of my bag, showing them to him. The fact he thinks that I did this unprepared is to be expected, he ALWAYS thinks I don't think things through.

"Wait, how are you going to go back?" My mom asks.

"Oh! Giratina gave my friends and I each a mystical pearl that'll allow us to go back whenever we want."

My parents looked confused.

"What's a 'Giratina'?"

I wanted to facepalm, but I didn't. I could've swore I told them who Giratina was along with the other Sinnoh Legendaries, but I'm in too good a mood to argue with them or explain it again.

"I'll tell you later. Right now, I wanna go unpack everything in my bag."

I returned Gyarados and Metagross as they're much too big to fit inside, then headed back toward the house with what remained of my team. Lucario, Tyrunt and Garchomp followed me into the house, Tyrunt and Lucario looking around curiously. I walked toward the stairs while those 2 decided to look at the turtle tank in the living room, walking up the stairs as I heard Garchomp following.

We made it upstairs and heard humming coming from my brother's room, which was right next to mine.

"Who's that?" Garchomp asks.

"Just my brother, he hums whenever he's doing something on his phone. Let's leave him be for now."

He nodded and I opened the door to my room, the familiar red painted walls were welcoming as always. My California king bed laid against a wall, my birds cage in a corner, a snake tank sat on my dresser, and lastly my desk with my gaming pc sitting in the opposite corner from my bird cage. Everything was exactly where I left it. I breathed a sigh of relief and flopped onto my bed.

"I can't say anything bad about this space, besides it being a little cramped."

"Yeahhh, sorry about that. My bed takes up most the room, but it IS super comfortable. Lay down and relax for a bit, you're still recovering."

Garchomp laid down in my bed, breathing a relaxed sigh.

"This is nice..."

"Yeah, the mattress is new but the bed is a hand me down. Basically used to belong to my parents, my twin bed was falling apart and they were getting a new one anyways so I got this one."

"I'd say that was a good decision..."

The shark shifted until he was completely comfortable, closing his eyes.

"What, you tired already? We legit just woke up in your world."

"I'm only resting."

I only giggled and shook my head, taking my bag off my shoulder then placing it on the floor. I opened my bag and started pulling out my winter stuff first, putting it next to me on the bed. Next were my black tank tops and pair of shorts, the Lucario headband and the sneakers.