Chapter 7.

"Sera, are you okay?"

I looked over and saw my friends approaching. Halt held a shiny Rowlet, Hector held a Quiladin and Ben an Eevee. They looked rather concerned as I picked up Pikachu.

"Yeah I'm fine, why? Are you guys okay?"

"We're good, but...you were really angry back there. Angrier than we've ever seen." Halt said.

"Of course I was! They were stealing Pokémon and even stole yours, then they tried to get Pikachu and Garchomp. I sure as hell wasn't letting that slide." I argued.

"Well...okay." Hector says.

Just then a guy with dark hair and eyes came running up to us, a shiny Magnemite at his side. We all looked at him as he was catching his breath.

"You...girl...Thank you! You freed every single Pokémon from those thieves!" He panted.

"You're welcome, I'm Sera."

"Sera...that name reminds me of one of my friends! She's super sweet, caring, kinda stubborn, and a pretty good artist!" He said.

Hector, Ben, Halt and I just looked at one another. We've all known each other for a few years, and the way this guy just described his friend is almost an exact match to me. I wouldn't call myself a pretty good artist though, I'd say average. But the way he just said it, it makes me think I must know him back home. Time to test that theory.

"Oh really? What's your name?" I ask.

"Oh where are my manners? I'm Marcus."

Marcus! I know someone back home named Marcus, and this HAS to be him!

"Marcus, it is you!" I said.

"Huh??" He was confused.

"It's me! You must've been brought here too along with Hector, Halt, me and Ben!"

It was then when he connected the dots. Took him long enough, heheh.

"Oh shit! Hey you guys! How cool is it that we're in Pokemon??"

"I would say it's alright." Ben said.

"Yeah me too." Halt chimed in.

"I'd say it's EPIC." I said.

"I agree! I got a Quiladin!" Hector cheered.

"Heh, maybe we can discuss this over breakfast. My treat! Come on!"

Marcus gestured for us to follow.

*   *   *   *

Marcus had lead us back to the town where I had bought Sera the new clothes, which she now carried in the shopping bag since none of us had a backpack or sack. He took us to a restaurant in the center of town, we all caught the aroma of something incredible.

"Ohhhh my God that smells AMAZING..." Sera said.

"Oh it is! You guys are gonna love it. They got really good pancakes and breakfast food."

We entered the restaurant and were lead to a table, taking a seat. A nice waitress came over and took our orders. I got myself some classic Eggs and Bacon, Halt got Hash browns and French toast, Ben got waffles, Marcus got an egg sandwich, and Sera got chocolate chip pancakes.

The Pokémon were each given Pokémon food, but Pikachu didn't seem to want to eat and only sat in Sera's lap.

"Hey Pikachu, aren't you hungry?" I asked.

Sera rubbed under his chin, readjusting the cap on his head. I know that hat belongs to Ash Ketchum, but something must've happened if Pikachu is here now.