1. The Marriage

"Zanjin, are you excited? We're gonna get married tomorrow!" Wang Yibo said happily as he hugged Zhu Zanjin's hand. "Of course I am Yibo baby. I can't wait for tomorrow and mark you mine." Zhu Zanjin replied happily. Hearing this, Wang Yibo laughed. "I'm always yours. Whether you mark me or not. And besides, why wait till tomorrow? You could've done it before right?" Wang Yibo asked. Hearing this, Zhu Zanjin laughed. "That'll make me look bad, wouldn't it Yibo? Marking is done only after marriage." Wang Yibo blushed as he properly hugged Zhu Zanjin now. "Even I can't wait for tomorrow." He said as he continued hugging Zhu Zanjin. Zhu Zanjin smiled as he hugged his cute omega.

Zhu Zanjin and Wang Yibo had been best friends since they were kids and slowly fell in love with each other in their teens. Finally, when Wang Yibo turned 18 and Zhu Zanjin 20, they got engaged by their family. Apparently, their engagement attracted a lot of social media attention since Zhu Zanjin is a famous politician. Wang Yibo was ecstatic about their wedding tomorrow. Zhu Zanjin slowly pulled himself away from Wang Yibo and looked into the younger boy's eyes. Wang Yibo stared right back into his eyes. They looked at each other, without a care in the world. The door was closed and no one dared to interrupt their moment.

However, unbeknownst to them, someone was spying on them from outside the window of the room. A young man of around 22 years peeked through the window and slowly gave a cold smile. The man lit a cigarette and started smoking. "Poor guy doesn't know what's actually going to happen. Better prepare for the worst young man." After smoking a few more times, the man flicked the cigarette into Zhu Zanjin's backyard and walked away.