7. Escape

Xiao Zhan woke up at nearly 9 in the morning and jumped off the roof, his legs slightly wobbly. After stretching himself a bit, he went inside the house, only to find it in a chaos. "A-Zhan! Where have you been?" Xuan Lu exclaimed as soon as she saw Xiao Zhan and ran towards him. "Ah, I fell asleep on the roof." Xiao Zhan replied. "On the roof?! That's painful! Not to mention, yesterday night was very cold. How are you feeling?" Xuan Lu asked. "I'm fine Lu-jie. I'm not that weak." Xiao Zhan said in a teasing tone.

"Xiao Zhan! You idiot! Where have you been? We've been searching the entire house for you!" Wang Zhoucheng shouted at his brother. "I fell asleep on the roof." Xiao Zhan replied calmly. At that instant, he got a lovely fragrance of dumplings. "Dumplings for breakfast? He asked. "Yes. Come on, we just finished cooking." Xuan Lu replied. Xiao Zhan smiled and then suddenly remembered. "Is Wang Yibo awake?" Xiao Zhan asked. "I don't know. We tried knocking the door but we didn't recieve any response." Wang Zhoucheng replied. "Okay, I'll go check on him and come back." Xiao Zhan said as he started walking towards Wang Yibo's room. "You'd better come fast otherwise I'll eat away your dumplings!" Wang Zhoucheng shouted behind him making Xiao Zhan turn around and shout back. "You DARE touch my dumplings!"

Xiao Zhan reached Wang Yibo's room and gently knocked the door, only to recieve no response. Xiao Zhan knocked again and walked inside without waiting for Wang Yibo to open. As usual, Wang Yibo was crying silently and shivered when he saw Xiao Zhan. "Breakfast is ready. Come on." Xiao Zhan said and walked outside.

Wang Yibo blankly stared outside the window and couldn't help but cry silently before walking outside for breakfast. Honestly, he wasn't that hungry since he ate like a glutton yesterday at dinner. Nevertheless, Wang Yibo sat down for breakfast along with the rest of the family.

Like yesterday, Xiao Zhan served Wang Yibo again and started eating his food. After eating, Xiao Zhan bid farewell to his family and left the house, dragging Wang Yibo behind him.