23. Fulfiled Promises

"Sir, this guy is amazingly smart. We're trying to track him down but we can't find him at all! I think he's speaking somewhere at the telephone pole." One of the police officers said. "Sir, to fulfil his demands we need a lot of money." His client said. "I'll do it no matter how much money it takes." Zhu Zanjin replied. "But sir, we don't have that much money. If we have to fulfil his demands, you have to spit out everything you ate." "Then I'll spit it out. For my Yibo, I'll spit out everything I ate." 

And so it started. Zhu Zanjin and his team hired a large number of civil engineers to start building houses, dams, roads and much more. However, it wasn't as easy as he thought. It was excruciatingly slow, so slow that Zhu Zanjin constantly kept loosing his cool. There were times where he considered hiring more engineers, but the more he hires, the more he looses.

It's been over four months since Xiao Zhan said his demands and he wasn't even halfway through it. Nevertheless, he continued fulfiling them all for the sake of his beloved fiancee. It was as he said, for Yibo, he would do anything.

Meanwhile, Zhu Zanjin's project was broadcasted on the news where Xiao Zhan saw it. "Oh wow! Your Zanjin really is doing a lot for you. Looks like bribing him with this really was a good choice." Xiao Zhan said grinning.

Wang Yibo also saw the news and was shocked with how much Zhu Zanjin was doing for him. However, he was also happy that his fiancee was helping so many people. But what confused him the most was Xiao Zhan's demand. Why did he ask Zhu Zanjin something like that? After all, isn't that his job?