Epilouge-2

"Zhan, when will you be back?" Wang Yibo spoke through the phone. "I just finished my shift Yibo. I'm going to start in another ten minutes." Xiao Zhan replied. It's been nearly three years since Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo got married. Soon after Xiao Zhan got discharged from the hospital, their families decided the wedding would be held the upcoming month. Since it was decided so suddenly, both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo became very busy with the wedding. And by the time they got married, Wang Yibo was already three months pregnant.

Six months after their grand wedding, Wang Yibo gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who became a carbon copy of his father, except having his mother's eyes. Life couldn't've been better for Wang Yibo and in a blink of an eye, his son whose name is Xiao Yuan, became three years. Xiao Zhan treated him so well that sometimes Wang Yibo felt like he was dreaming. And soon after their son's birth, Xiao Zhan got a job of being a cardiosurgeon in a well known hospital and was paid handsomely. After saving up enough money, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo shifted their home to a place which was much bigger than their old one and closer to Xiao Zhan's hospital.

After waiting for almost fourty-five minutes, Xiao Zhan finally returned. "Zhan! Welcome home!" Wang Yibo greeted his husband by throwing his arms around his neck and kissing him. Xiao Zhan returned the kiss while pushing his hand into the omega's hair and holding his waist. After kissing for a while, Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo, his eyes travelling down to the place where he marked him. On their wedding night, Xiao Zhan did nothing more than mark Wang Yibo his, making the omega quite upset, for he was looking forward to having a hot night with his husband. However, Xiao Zhan knew better. Since Wang Yibo was pregnant, it wasn't safe if he were to have sex with him at that time. It would've been dangerous for both his wife and his unborn baby at that time.

"I'm glad you're awake. Did you eat?" Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo as he got inside and pulled off his stetoscope and coat. "No, I was waiting for you." Wang Yibo replied. Xiao Zhan, although upset, didn't argue. Wang Yibo told him a long time ago that he would wait for his husband to eat dinner with and sleep, no matter how long he had to wait. Hence, Xiao Zhan tried his best to go back home and rarely stayed back in the hospital.

"Okay let's eat. I'm hungry." Wang Yibo said making Xiao Zhan laugh. "When are you not hungry?" He said jokingly, making Wang Yibo give an angry pout. Xiao Zhan realised Wang Yibo was a foodie a long time ago, but he still couldn't forget him during his pregnancy. Wang Yibo ate so much that Xiao Zhan was afraid that he would eat himself to death.

After eating their dinner, Xiao Zhan dragged Wang Yibo to the terrace to look at the stars. "Beautiful isn't it? Just like you." Xiao Zhan said, making Wang Yibo blush. "I'm really glad I met you Zhan." Wang Yibo said. "I'm glad I met you too Yibo." Xiao Zhan replied. The two looked at each into each other's eyes before Xiao Zhan pulled Wang Yibo into a hug. "I love you." Xiao Zhan whispered while carrassing Wang Yibo's hair. Wang Yibo returned the hug. "I love you too."