49. Encounter

Xiao Zhan  drove towards Zhu Zanjin's mansion. By the time he reached, it was already late in the night. 'Perfect! Now I can get Yibo back without any troubles.' Xiao Zhan thought as he sneaked into Zhu Zanjin's garden. Due to mostly being in the forest, Xiao Zhan knows exactly what to do to be stealthy. Hiding behind Zhu Zanjin's large bushes, the alpha managed to reach the wall of the huge mansion.

'Okay. Now I have to find Yibo's room.' The alpha thought as he looked at the huge mansion. Luckily, Xiao Zhan had an idea as to which room could be Wang Yibo's. Just a day before Wang Yibo's supposed wedding, Xiao Zhan noticed him with Zhu Zanjin in a room. Could that room, perhaps, be Wang Yibo's? 'It doesn't hurt to check.' Xiao Zhan thought and climbed the wall.

Xiao Zhan reached the room. Thankfully the window and the curtain were open so Xiao Zhan managed to get a steadier grip. The alpha peeked into the room and saw his beautiful omega sleeping straight on the bed, with his hands over his head. 'Thank goodness it's the right one.' Xiao Zhan stealthily sneaked into the room so as to not alert anyone and looked at Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan didn't waste any time and pulled off the blanket covering Wang Yibo so that it would be easier for him to remove the ropes tying his hands. However, the sight in front of him shocked him speechless and made his face heat up. Wang Yibo lay stark naked on the bed.

After shaking his head vigorously and slapping his cheeks, Xiao Zhan started untying the ropes which were binding the omega's wrists and ankles. This movement seemed to have woken up Wang Yibo. "Who-" Wang Yibo started but Xiao Zhan covered the omega's moth, preventing him from uttering another word. "Yibo, it's me." Xiao Zhan whispered. Wang Yibo widened his eyes and soon, tears spilled out of his beautiful eyes.

When he deemed it safe, Xiao Zhan removed his hand from Wang Yibo's mouth and continued untying the omega. He then tied the blanket around Wang Yibo in the form of a dress and picked him up. The alpha checked his surroundings once before walking towards the window and jumping out.

Wang Yibo was so happy right now and breathed in deeply to calm himself down. However, when he got a strong scent of blood coming from Xiao Zhan, he frowned slightly. 'Is Zhan hurt?' Wang Yibo thought and was about to ask but before he could, Xiao Zhan already picked him up and soon after jumped out of the window.